• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Puerto Ricans are the dumbest creatures on the planet

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I was talking to some PR milf who lives in my building, and she described my hair as being both blonde and red. My hair is almost black. She also told me that her adult son doesn't know how to shave and he just goes to a barber to have it done. Delicious dumper on her, though. Thank you.

Snake

Who are the lowest tier of spics? Mexicans? Dominicans? I’m not even considering Haitians as spics.
It's a tough one, man. I've come to have Mexicans and PRs pretty equally. PRs all think they live in a music video with their shitty tuned up 1980s Honda Civics and Mexican's jobs is to shit out as many squatty clones as possible and start drinking at 8:30AM everyday.

No spic in the Western hemisphere is even a pure race. All the results of mongrelization over and over for hundreds of years. It's a wonder why can't they form a coherent first world nation? Could race actually not be a social construct? Brazil used to be White 60 years ago and now it's a shitskin tranny hellhole.

Snake

Honestly, I hate Asians more than any other race by far (except for Jews of course). Just soulless. No clue what's ever going on being those black eyes. Like a doll's eyes.
Their IQ doesn't translate to reality. East Asian chinksects have an average of 105 but live in absolute squalor. I believe the Bell Curve tests were given to around 20 year olds and White IQ seems to peak at 30 so the average 100 that Whites are given is probably a misnomer.