• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA: Name fags are fagging up this forum

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I dont think the creation of NPS is to blame here. The fact that onaforums has a podcast of its own to shit on whoever we want at any time is cool and fun. Obviously, that podcast will face fierce criticism the same way we criticize everything but just because one faggy spat breaks out doesnt mean it should ruin the whole thing.
Truth be told, the pod is fine. It's like Alicia Silverstone: a solid 7/10. And, yeah, we have "celebrities" but who gives a shit? If someone wants to create content with texts, knit things, drawings or steer a podcast ship, good. I ain't gonna do it.

The subreddit had celebrities, the forums have em, too. I doubt anyone set out to be the King and Queen of our retard prom. But if you're creating content that keeps this shit afloat, especially during the slow times, you're gonna be known. And some people hate that.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I dont think the creation of NPS is to blame here. The fact that onaforums has a podcast of its own to shit on whoever we want at any time is cool and fun. Obviously, that podcast will face fierce criticism the same way we criticize everything but just because one faggy spat breaks out doesnt mean it should ruin the whole thing.
The problem is Patposting has peaked, it will never be as good as it's gotten. Play with fire and you'll burn the whole half-hovel down.

No Patrick, this is not a felonious threat of arson, the half-a-house is a metaphor.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
This has happened many times before. Sub/Forum celebrity always comes before a fall. Or a doxxing. Or playing automobile shot put with your toddler.

A bunch of retards have decided, after spending years trolling stupid folks who did it... To dox themselves, seek internet fame, act thin skinned and become obsessed with the opinions of others on this forum, our equivalent of the much maligned social media.

I used to switch my username every couple months and I've been around... Too long a time. I've watched what happens to OnA famous people and folks chasing the same. You're a fucking retard if you want that or have decided to stick your head above the crowd for some clout from folks like us. We ate the hosts of the show the forum is named after for fuck sake.

I knew when that fucking podcast came out, and started to create forum celebs, I knew we were on the wrong track, no matter what loffs would come of it.
Beautifully said. Couldn’t agree more.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Exactly. This 2 day sperg out is bull shit. You can't call someone out for "simping" or being "sensitive", and then act like 2 days of the same bullshit is somehow different.

It's robbed the place of fun and it's every bit as gay as simping. True - NOBODY should be immune to getting roasted here, regardless of gender or status. But 2 days of spamming the forums with the same shit is just as Reddit-tier.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I don't have a problem with the podcast either, or Dan. Generally a funny fucker. And I've always liked Mewler (SIMP!), my point is that we can't have nice things.

Inevitably a bunch of meanies are going to act mean and a bunch of contrary shit stirrers will always turn contrary to whatever is popular and stir up some shit to hurl at it. I'd think folks who want to do a podcast about the place would expect a lot of this to come their way.

This isn't a forum about baseball card collecting. It's a forum where largely people get called nasty names, taken down a peg, ridiculed, often doxxed.... But also where people come to enjoy a brand of humor and discussion that isn't being tolerated a lot of other places. Not a great venue for "Hey guys, let's quit the naughty talk".

So when you start organizing the weekly OnA potluck dinner and people say Hey nice green bean casserole you faggot or comment on how ugly your wife is or fat your kid is or how they really don't like the one gal who showed up and fuck with her.. And you get your undies in a bunch and people get uuhhhhfeeeeended... You've missed the point of the original thing you tried to organize around..

Have you seen what happens when people scream HEY LOOK AT ME! to this crowd?

Don't get me started on "Don't make fun of women". That's some "Tomlinson smiling while the Lappening happens" level inability to read the room.

It's not about the podcast. It's more... What did you expect was going to happen? Do you know where you are?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I don't have a problem with the podcast either, or Dan. Generally a funny fucker. And I've always liked Mewler (SIMP!), my point is that we can't have nice things.

Inevitably a bunch of meanies are going to act mean and a bunch of contrary shit stirrers will always turn contrary to whatever is popular and stir up some shit to hurl at it. I'd think folks who want to do a podcast about the place would expect a lot of this to come their way.

This isn't a forum about baseball card collecting. It's a forum where largely people get called nasty names, taken down a peg, ridiculed, often doxxed.... But also where people come to enjoy a brand of humor and discussion that isn't being tolerated a lot of other places. Not a great venue for "Hey guys, let's quit the naughty talk".

So when you start organizing the weekly OnA potluck dinner and people say Hey nice green bean casserole you faggot or comment on how ugly your wife is or fat your kid is or how they really don't like the one gal who showed up and fuck with her.. And you get your undies in a bunch and people get uuhhhhfeeeeended... You've missed the point of the original thing you tried to organize around..

Don't get me started on "Don't make fun of women". That's some "Tomlinson smiling while the Lappening happens" level inability to read the room.

It's not about the podcast. It's more... What did you expect was going to happen? Do you know where you are?
I agree with all of this. We should be like the NHL. If you get out of line, Bob Probert punches you in the face and everyone moves on.

the fat shaming allowed on these forums is getting out of conrol!
Thank you for sayin' what needed to be saiid!
b8f401357643c68487e960fc4a4084c4.jpeg

G

You're so well spoken! I bet you're a handsome biracial fella.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I think everyone has noticed I have stopped coming around here much since the lucy lawless cringe started, i hate the whole forced irony of it all, it's like Jimmys cat noise wednesday that colin smashed him for. There's a core group of 3-4 lucy users here that are way too close to each other for grown men on the internet and I don't like it.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I think everyone has noticed I have stopped coming around here much since the lucy lawless cringe started, i hate the whole forced irony of it all, it's like Jimmys cat noise wednesday that colin smashed him for. There's a core group of 3-4 lucy users here that are way too close to each other for grown men on the internet and I don't like it.

I noticed you are the new Tony alt and got bummed when everyone mocked you for your bus shennanigans

You are travis bickle Snake, Tony, Volkav

eat my entire ass

I'm the real Quint