PSA: Name fags are fagging up this forum

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I think everybody has got a little carried away today, maybe too much chocolate, who knows.

You'd all do well to remember this - Patrick S Tomlinson is obese. Morbidly so. Opie has tits. Jim Norton will die alone and nana will die in obscurity and addicted to Twitter.

Please use the above as solace in these troubling times.

I would enable guest posting and just have everyone post as guests, but then the asshole, KP (legal to jerk off to) , autsists will just spam everything. Modding shit just leads to power mod, mod austists. Then there's no possible way to be unbiased in what infighting you allow, so you're going to just kick the sperg up a level to namefagging mods and the same issue is then amplified. The current setup, combined with the newfag containment zone is the best compromise i've found so far.

You civilans wouldn't understand the art of running a forum.
TYFYS

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I would enable guest posting and just have everyone post as guests, but then the asshole, KP (legal to jerk off to) , autsists will just spam everything. Modding shit just leads to power mod, mod austists. Then there's no possible way to be unbiased in what infighting you allow, so you're going to just kick the sperg up a level to namefagging mods and the same issue is then amplified. The current setup, combined with the newfag containment zone is the best compromise i've found so far.

And that is how you message-board produce.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
This has happened many times before. Sub/Forum celebrity always comes before a fall. Or a doxxing. Or playing automobile shot put with your toddler.

A bunch of retards have decided, after spending years trolling stupid folks who did it... To dox themselves, seek internet fame, act thin skinned and become obsessed with the opinions of others on this forum, our equivalent of the much maligned social media.

I used to switch my username every couple months and I've been around... Too long a time. I've watched what happens to OnA famous people and folks chasing the same. You're a fucking retard if you want that or have decided to stick your head above the crowd for some clout from folks like us. We ate the hosts of the show the forum is named after for fuck sake.

I knew when that fucking podcast came out, and started to create forum celebs, I knew we were on the wrong track, no matter what loffs would come of it.

G

This has happened many times before. Sub/Forum celebrity always comes before a fall. Or a doxxing. Or playing automobile shot put with your toddler.

A bunch of retards have decided, after spending years trolling stupid folks who did it... To dox themselves, seek internet fame, act thin skinned and become obsessed with the opinions of others on this forum, our equivalent of the much maligned social media.

I used to switch my username every couple months and I've been around... Too long a time. I've watched what happens to OnA famous people and folks chasing the same. You're a fucking retard if you want that or have decided to stick your head above the crowd for some clout from folks like us. We ate the hosts of the show the forum is named after for fuck sake.

I knew when that fucking podcast came out, and started to create forum celebs, I knew we were on the wrong track, no matter what loffs would come of it.
I think we need to re-define why we troll Pat first. I don't think its because his desire to clout chase or be a celebrity or internet fame (you make it seem like desiring that is lame. Success is apparently lame for you). Pat gets trolled because of his legitimate delusions of grandeur and need to pontificate over shit he has no business doing so.

I gotta re-evaluate the motives of a lot of the hate for Dan's podacast now, might be crab-bucket shit.

G

admin is doing a great job with all of this.

The name fagging shit is what I'm against. The podcast ruined everything to the point where dan now thinks he's a power mod autist, claiming we're not allowed to "punch down" in our humor anymore on the board. Giving people "strikes" for bad posts.

I’ve seen videos
kqo1uum3d4t21.jpg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I think we need to re-define why we troll Pat first. I don't think its because his desire to clout chase or be a celebrity or internet fame (you make it seem like desiring that is lame. Success is apparently lame for you). Pat gets trolled because of his legitimate delusions of grandeur and need to pontificate over shit he has no business doing so.

I gotta re-evaluate the motives of a lot of the hate for Dan's podacast now, might be crab-bucket shit.
I don't particularly care if people want to try to be the big pig in this pen, but they inevitably seem surprised when they get doxxed, mocked or raped.

Success and fame aren't the same thing. The world is full of people who are rife with success on any or every metric you can imagine who you've never heard of, and chocked full of unhappy, miserable, people who you have heard of.

There's no success or fame or celebrity to be had here that isn't mildly pathetic and sad. It's fake clout and fake fame amongst a small group of people. Just like Fat and his twitter ballwashers. And the cost is usually getting the bad touch from folks around here.

I didn't care about the fucking podcast and it was pretty funny, but I could see from the outset how this was gonna head based on the numerous times the anarchist bent around here decided to go all "No Gods No Masters" on mods, big names, etc.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I dont think the creation of NPS is to blame here. The fact that onaforums has a podcast of its own to shit on whoever we want at any time is cool and fun. Obviously, that podcast will face fierce criticism the same way we criticize everything but just because one faggy spat breaks out doesnt mean it should ruin the whole thing.