Proof Niki left or is leaving him:

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Pat's said they couldn't pay the mortgage without income from their renters, and that was back when he was a sci-fi author. Also, if he's using it for storage it doesn't explain why he was sleeping in it when he got swatted. Remember the other day when he said how great it was going to be sleeping in his own bed? Sorry, wrong link - that one's a homophobic joke.

I think Nikki's booted him out, and is letting him rent the spare apartment while he "gets back on his feet". It's my hope that he gets one of the 1-bedroom "efficiencies" in the section 8 housing next door, so he can look down longingly at the house he used to live in.
The first part is a statement by a known liar. The second part there’s a millions reasons. Him and Nikki getting divorced is pretty low on that list. Mama Robin isn’t losing her tax incentive children any time soon.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The first part is a statement by a known liar.
What people on this website don't get about Pat is that while he is a liar, he's not always lying, and when he does lie he lies for a purpose. You need to keep a "theory of mind" in... uh... mind... when you listen to him. Ask yourself, "What's his goal?"

In this case we know he had a tenant, and we know he's shit with money. I'm pretty sure he's just tapped into these two facts to argue that Trump isn't doing enough; rather than making his whole argument up from scratch. That's his goal; and he's using the "pay the mortgage" angle to both tie himself into it and make it more convincing.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
What people on this website don't get about Pat is that while he is a liar, he's not always lying, and when he does lie he lies for a purpose. You need to keep a "theory of mind" in... uh... mind... when you listen to him. Ask yourself, "What's his goal?"

In this case we know he had a tenant, and we know he's shit with money. I'm pretty sure he's just tapped into these two facts to argue that Trump isn't doing enough; rather than making his whole argument up from scratch. That's his goal; and he's using the "pay the mortgage" angle to both tie himself into it and make it more convincing.
Wrong as always, stlaker. What we do know is Rick matches his personality type of what government agenda he’s trying to shill on twitter. I.E. the proud boys are protesting? Tough guy Rick is there to stop them! Abortion becoming illegal? Ally pat is there to fight for womens rights! It goes on. That tweet, was “upper middle class” Rick, still trying get along with the every man while humble bragging. You know what’s true of all of it, though? It’s all still a fucking lie. Also, just because a liar tells the truth 1/100 times, doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be considered lying at all times.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

I think you’re right - he’s a liar but not always lying.

I’d even say he has elements of truth in most of his lies, hence the technicality Tomlinson description. He’ll tell 5% of the truth and embellish or omit the rest to serve whatever his immediate purpose is, which is why he gets caught up in inconsistencies that he never meaningfully addresses.

My one college buddy/roommate was (and I’m sure still is) a pathological liar, but he had a high enough IQ to keep it all relatively aligned. Patrick literally operates like a basic AI - he only cares about the immediate task at hand and isn’t sophisticated enough to operate beyond that.

EraGodless

No. He is pathological with his lies- remember, he's always right and he writes that with a straight face.

FurBurger

What we do know is Rick matches his personality type of what government agenda he’s trying to shill on twitter.
No, sometimes he lies for his own benefit - like the four times he's been swatted, and the two times he was swatted before he met us.

Besides, if he was a proper government shill he'd be praising the MPD SWAT team for their thoroughness, professionalism, and delicious boot polish.

No. He is pathological with his lies
If he was pathological he'd be pulling a Jeremy Dewitte, and bragging about his 12 years in the special forces, and decade of law-enforcement experience.

He's just a fat idiot who's figured out that people tend to believe what he tells them, and no-one checks facts on Twitter.

G

No, sometimes he lies for his own benefit - like the four times he's been swatted, and the two times he was swatted before he met us.

Besides, if he was a proper government shill he'd be praising the MPD SWAT team for their thoroughness, professionalism, and delicious boot polish.

If he was pathological he'd be pulling a Jeremy Dewitte, and bragging about his 12 years in the special forces, and decade of law-enforcement experience.

He's just a fat idiot who's figured out that people tend to believe what he tells them, and no-one checks facts on Twitter.
Do you have to tell ridiculous lies to be pathological? I mean, "i bench 250 and am a trained fighter with an arsenal of weapons" etc. is a ridiculous lie but not every mentally ill shithead has to claim to be special forces.

G

Nah, Patrick is a selfish, abusive asshole and Niki puts up with it.
She is so obviously depressed. She's a good 10 years away from the menopause and has already seemingly surrendered any femininity she has left. Her dark, ill-fitting clothing screams "I hate my body" and the complete lack of effort she puts into her appearance (greasy lank hair, no makeup, yellow teeth etc) suggests a woman who is beyond caring about herself or the way the world sees her. There's a passive aggressiveness to women like her.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
maybe this is giving her too much credit but perhaps she thinks if she stays out of it, she’ll be left alone.

The Niki contact form bits are hilarious but I don’t think Patrick actually gives a shit. In fact he probably likes that his wife is being harassed even though she avoids any attention. Makes him more of a victim.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep

i think the thing he shills for most is for more gibs, Trump was trying to stop trans kid drugs money or whatever and it can directly affect him

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
maybe this is giving her too much credit but perhaps she thinks if she stays out of it, she’ll be left alone.

The Niki contact form bits are hilarious but I don’t think Patrick actually gives a shit. In fact he probably likes that his wife is being harassed even though she avoids any attention. Makes him more of a victim.
i believe the theory that shes the mastermind behind all this and hes a front

EraGodless

He lies about his years of experience in selling insurance and the many careers of his DWI Dad- pathological.

FurBurger

He lies about his years of experience in selling insurance and the many careers of his DWI Dad- pathological.
He does sell insurance though - here's his current Florida insurance licence for proof. All paid up, and with this year's CPE credits completed.

The only times I've seen him lie about his dad is when he's using it to establish his own credentials - when he was bleating about how he knows police horses better than anyone because his dad was blah blah blah.