Proof Niki left or is leaving him:

G

-What person dealing with criminal atalkers would not want his wife (also an alleged victim) to have her story heard and documented?

-What victim would miss out on the favorable optics that a frightened, terrified wife would deliver?

-Who Fat has to then comfort on primetime in front of tens of thousands of Milwaukean faggots?

-His packed boxes and living conditions.

That she was nowhere to be seen in this momentous event is clear evidence that AT BEST she disavows herself from his faggotry...AT WORSE, she's gone.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Divorce Saga incoming ! There is nothing that pushes a woman away faster than a man acting like a complete bitch (ie Patrick S. Tomlinson's normal behavior) all the time. Even without all the 'atalkers' i am sure he is just a miserable person to be around. Add to that the financial mess and the unwanted attention he keeps bringing to Niki and her family, its only a matter of time. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they have been separated for sometime and it's only the welfare scam that keeps them together.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
She’s not going anywhere. This is a marriage of convenience for Mama Robin. She’s very autistic, and this is the best she’s going to get. They could be moving to another residence to try and avoid the cyberstalkers. Realistically it’s being over read and they’re just using the house as storage or some other shit autistic people do. They’re not smart, they have no plans, they’re gay. Stop thinking otherwise.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
-What person dealing with criminal atalkers would not want his wife (also an alleged victim) to have her story heard and documented?

-What victim would miss out on the favorable optics that a frightened, terrified wife would deliver?

-Who Fat has to then comfort on primetime in front of tens of thousands of Milwaukean faggots?

-His packed boxes and living conditions.

That she was nowhere to be seen in this momentous event is clear evidence that AT BEST she disavows herself from his faggotry...AT WORSE, she's gone.
When have you ever seen video of someone getting cuffed at home without their wife/girlfriend screaming at the top of their lungs on the sidelines?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve long believed they have lived on different floors, they are married roommates. It’s not a loving relationship, they’re too autistic to understand that. Pat was the closest thing to a woman so Niki married him to make her mom happy and the mom takes care of them. Every photo of them together it’s obvious they are just two adult children.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's always implying Nikki is some kind of sex freak and she has absolutely no sexual energy about her.

Its too bad, she could be a 5 if she'd quit drinking and hit the gym for a year. Pat has made her a disgusting 2.
It’s funny, some women “give up” once they get married but Niki looks like she never tried. She was born a frump and will only get worse. She doesn’t even try to look nice, same hoodie and leggings with her greasy hair pulled back. She doesn’t even seem to own a purse, just a backpack.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
It’s funny, some women “give up” once they get married but Niki looks like she never tried. She was born a frump and will only get worse. She doesn’t even try to look nice, same hoodie and leggings with her greasy hair pulled back. She doesn’t even seem to own a purse, just a backpack.
Thik Nik power rapes Patrick every time he spergs out. His asshole makes Carol's friends' look virginal.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
She’s not going anywhere. This is a marriage of convenience for Mama Robin. She’s very autistic, and this is the best she’s going to get. They could be moving to another residence to try and avoid the cyberstalkers. Realistically it’s being over read and they’re just using the house as storage or some other shit autistic people do. They’re not smart, they have no plans, they’re gay. Stop thinking otherwise.
Thank you.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Realistically it’s being over read and they’re just using the house as storage or some other shit autistic people do.
Pat's said they couldn't pay the mortgage without income from their renters, and that was back when he was a sci-fi author. Also, if he's using it for storage it doesn't explain why he was sleeping in it when he got swatted. Remember the other day when he said how great it was going to be sleeping in his own bed? Sorry, wrong link - that one's a homophobic joke.

I think Nikki's booted him out, and is letting him rent the spare apartment while he "gets back on his feet". It's my hope that he gets one of the 1-bedroom "efficiencies" in the section 8 housing next door, so he can look down longingly at the house he used to live in.