Pretty cool, huh?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Well, I personally hope the museum takes some of Paul and Pat’s insights seriously.
76B80419-245C-4B9C-9E6C-CB6313E50C7D.png

8CA14C2C-254D-4E1C-BBE9-F2D68F4B82AE.png

16573E28-1937-4BE7-A6CE-4651DB2A8D86.png

G

He wrote those 3 sentences just for the picture and then he left immediately
As someone that has been here before, he's lying. He set that shitbox up on the banister long enough to take that pic and then packed it up and headed down the street to the swinging door.
Did you guys know if you type your credit card details on here it automatically censors? Try it out.

G

She hit the wall, miserable, and only getting older.
I mean, was she ever really good looking? She's tatted up, has that terrible septum piercing along with other ones, had a pretty flat chest from what I can remember, and overall looks wise wasn't more than maybe a 6-6.5. She's a girl that you would take home at the end of the night and have some fun with but you're not taking her to meet your parents.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It’s Musée d’Orsay, not d’Orsey. He probably had Arby’s with horsey sauce on the brain after eating at one of the many horse burger fast food places in Paris. Funny he took that selfie in front of the clock instead of on the roof balcony that overlooks the Seine. Doubt he had it in him to climb all those steps.