• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Do you guys think the SFWA will help Pig raise money? Maybe wait until he's in jail for sympathy points? Also, Pig wouldn't have Twitter, so he couldn't self-sabotage.

Probably not. It still blows my mind after all this time that they even funded his lawsuit at all. What a complete waste of money that was. I'm not just saying that now because he lost either. The way it was set up was completely retarded from the beginning. Let's say quasi had the names and addresses of every single John Doe that was named by pig and gave it to his lawyers. Then what? Was he going to sue every single one of them individually in separate lawsuits? Most of what he cited would likely not have counted as defamation even if he could afford to do that anyway.

Retard.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
It's pretty obvious. They wanted to doxx people then use that to scare them into not posting and illegally coerce quasi into shitting down the forums. Look at what Jackie is doing on twitter.
And I think where Pat is coming from is “If they can dox me and harass me they deserve the same treatment.” But according to him, what we do is illegal. So his plan was to commit the same “crimes” that are for some reason only ok if he’s doing them

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
And I think where Pat is coming from is “If they can dox me and harass me they deserve the same treatment.” But according to him, what we do is illegal. So his plan was to commit the same “crimes” that are for some reason only ok if he’s doing them
There is also the variable that pat is considered a "public figure" and he had posted his own address and phone number ( On his website)publicly. He took zero effort in trying to maintain any privacy. Pat wanted people that prefer to be anonymous and that dont post their private information to be doxxed. Even people that have never contacted/trolled him but just laughed at him from afar on a silly website. He wasnt selectivly targeting particular individuals that have directly fucked with him. He wanted a list of private information that he could abuse for twitter approval and possible monetization.

There is also the variable that pat is considered a "public figure" and he had posted his own address and phone number ( On his website)publicly. He took zero effort in trying to maintain any privacy. Pat wanted people that prefer to be anonymous and that dont post their private information to be doxxed. Even people that have never contacted/trolled him but just laughed at him from afar on a silly website. He wasnt selectivly targeting particular individuals that have directly fucked with him. He wanted a list of private information that he could abuse for twitter approval and possible monetization.
Can you post that picture of him mailing in a ballot or whatever and the return address is gigantic and the mailing address is tiny? That one always busts my ribs.

You have one minute.