• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Javier shut down comments. Pat ruins everything.

View attachment 143107
I love how a fair and well-balanced take on this nonsense just proved to Javier and the public yet again that Patrick is his own worst enemy. Like many others have pointed out, he's seething at not being able to control the narrative and Javier having a good rapport (and I even detected a laugh from him during the podcast)with Dan. I understand why he's sick of it and moving on to other stories, but goddamn a part five would be nice, if only to rile the pig up.

Nice media blitz, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Do you guys think the SFWA will help Pig raise money? Maybe wait until he's in jail for sympathy points? Also, Pig wouldn't have Twitter, so he couldn't self-sabotage.
Think about the return on investment. With dropping 100k on the lawsuit there was at least the expectation that if Patrick won the site would be down and good reads reviews gone - That’s less people focusing on their nonce-sense and tarnishing the reputation of one of their (failed) authors. The only thing raising money brings to this guy is they keep him out of jail…for the foreseeable future. And they know this wouldn’t lead to a book because…well, he hasn’t written one in about 4 years. And lets say the SWFA agreed to pay Quasi. Would Patrick? He’s so adamant about not paying that he wouldn’t even do it with someone elses money.

Udders

Great food
Think about the return on investment. With dropping 100k on the lawsuit there was at least the expectation that if Patrick won the site would be down and good reads reviews gone - That’s less people focusing on their nonce-sense and tarnishing the reputation of one of their (failed) authors. The only thing raising money brings to this guy is they keep him out of jail…for the foreseeable future. And they know this wouldn’t lead to a book because…well, he hasn’t written one in about 4 years. And lets say the SWFA agreed to pay Quasi. Would Patrick? He’s so adamant about not paying that he wouldn’t even do it with someone elses money.
Siffwa doesn't want anything to do with this retard, let alone having financial dealings and ties. They paid some chinaman several thousand dollars to hide their relationship with Pat.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Siffwa doesn't want anything to do with this retard, let alone having financial dealings and ties. They paid some chinaman several thousand dollars to hide their relationship with Pat.
Some cunt with a position there chastised Leslie on his behalf. He’s far from persona non grata. Sanford still jerks Pig off, too.

IMG_0979.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Do you guys think the SFWA will help Pig raise money? Maybe wait until he's in jail for sympathy points? Also, Pig wouldn't have Twitter, so he couldn't self-sabotage.
I think some members will but the organization as a whole won’t. I’m still not sure why their members are ok with the $100k plus of their money that was given to him. I wonder how many of them even know..

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Who knows what sort of incriminating emails Pat has from the SFWA about the lawsuit. He may be able to blackmail them into bailing him out
they made him sign an NDA right after Josiah tapes dropped in which he spilled the beans about the lolsuit being funded by a professional organization he belongs to

and what did the effeminate tard do immediately after? you'll never guess:
1692564773205.png

if they aren't fed up with his shit already, they deserve Patrick.

G

There's a few tards still falling for his shit, I'd bet they're just ill informed of the situation.

He's bitched about Scalzi a few times...I'm sure if that guy has an ounce of functioning brain he'd be activley trying to get Pat out the door ...tough task for such a stubborn pig. I'm sure he clings to that membership like his twiTTer

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
they made him sign an NDA right after Josiah tapes dropped in which he spilled the beans about the lolsuit being funded by a professional organization he belongs to

and what did the effeminate tard do immediately after? you'll never guess:
View attachment 144122

if they aren't fed up with his shit already, they deserve Patrick.
Of course he tried to Technicality Tomlinson into implying he had some kind of deal

• Deleted by RickReternal
Show…
Dan did fine, but his biggest omission was not mentioning the Kiwi fags when asked by Javier who else could be responsible for the SWATings.

There is precedence for SWATing at Kiwi Farms, and the SWATings at Oakland Ave. didn't start until Patrick started gaining traction there. Meanwhile, no one ever affiliated with O&A (Brother Joe, etc.) has been SWATed. Why not mention this?

I'm guessing because Dan's address isn't hard to find, he doesn't want to provoke the Kiwi and become their target.
Dan did list KiwiFarms in the list of most likely suspects, but Javier left that on the editing floor. I'm guessing Javier wanted to limit the suspect list to pests, random stranger, or Patrick himself. (Rule of 3s maybe?)

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Dan did list KiwiFarms in the list of most likely suspects, but Javier left that on the editing floor. I'm guessing Javier wanted to limit the suspect list to pests, random stranger, or Patrick himself. (Rule of 3s maybe?)
Why didn't Dan Mullen — not Dan Sobel. Dan Mullen, not Dan Sobel. Being a silly-ass like the big-ass cigar — bring up Pat's close ties to convicted pedophiles such as Dominic Franchetti and Jackson Jones even if he didn't want to speculate on Paul's status?