• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post all the "Overrated" people/things, etc from the 90s/early 00's here:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Um, yea I can... Watch.

That's the drizzling shits. Fuck that band, and fuck you for trying to get me to listen to more of their shit music.

Hey monkey, it’s not a song

It’s a skitzo ranting in a group home they put on the album cause it’s hilarious

G

Hey monkey, it’s not a song

It’s a skitzo ranting in a group home they put on the album cause it’s hilarious
Hahahahaha WOW what a great story

So anyway how's your sex life?

MV5BMTAzOTc4Mjk3NTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg3NTM1NDQz._V1_.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'll have to come back to this thread, but first:

To the bloke who shit on Simpsons, unless you're speaking outside of seasons 3-8, you're absolutely right. If you're including those, then get fucked.

I'll add most episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus. There's some great episodes and skits, like "Dennis Moore" and "The Dinsdale Brothers", but most fall flatter than Joe's girls ass.

G

I'll have to come back to this thread, but first:

To the bloke who shit on Simpsons, unless you're speaking of seasons 3-8, you're absolutely right. If you're including those, then get fucked.

I'll add most episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus. There's some great episodes and skits, like "Dennis Moore" and "The Dinsdale Brothers", but most fall flatter than Joe's girls ass.
Oh an island fag...your contributions to this list:

-Spice Girls
-David Beckham
-"Cool Britannia" phenomenon
-Hugh Grant

Almost forgiven because you gave us Elizabeth Hurley around this time...but that's literally it.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Oh an island fag...your contributions to this list:

-Spice Girls
-David Beckham
-"Cool Britannia" phenomenon
-Hugh Grant

Almost forgiven because you gave us Elizabeth Hurley around this time...but that's literally it.

Did you just insinuate I'm British? You crabbit cunt, I'm Scottish. We actually keep our teeth and hold our liquor.

And fuck Hugh Grant with Elizabeth Hurley's dick.

G

Did you just insinuate I'm British? You crabbit cunt, I'm Scottish. We actually keep our teeth and hold our liquor.

Excuse my faux pas fine sir, we look up to you...Our first prime minister was a Scotsman.. Sir John Alexander Macdonald, and more importantly the Macdonalds did give us Norm.

We also have a fawkin' province named after Scotland. (Nova Scotia, where the Trailer Park Boys supposedly hail from)

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Excuse my faux pas fine sir, we look up to you...Our first prime minister was a Scotsman.. Sir John Alexander Macdonald, and more importantly the Macdonalds did give us Norm.

We also have a fawkin' province named after Scotland. (Nova Scotia, where the Trailer Park Boys supposedly hail from)

Appreciated, and my apologies for being a wee bit cunty about it.

I guess I can't totally hate the UK, I source most of my movies from them (Eureka and Indicator).

G

Who cares? You're all the same to me. You're on the same land mass as England, you think just because you're a ginger with a more retarded accent that makes you a different country?

Go drink some whiskey and slap your wife around for her 8th kid being a miscarriage, William Wallace.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Who cares? You're all the same to me. You're on the same land mass as England, you think just because you're a ginger with a more retarded accent that makes you a different country?

Go drink some whiskey and slap your wife around for her 8th kid being a miscarriage, William Wallace.

I'll happily drink my whiskey, but I only slap my gal in the heat of passion, child.

And don't joke about miscarriages, I've gone over 5 decades without a kid, I want to keep it that way.

G

I'll happily drink my whiskey, but I only slap my gal in the heat of passion, child.

And don't joke about miscarriages, I've gone over 5 decades without a kid, I want to keep it that way.
How did I know you were gonna be cool about me breaking your balls?

Prolly cause your Celtic.