• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post all the "Overrated" people/things, etc from the 90s/early 00's here:

The show Friends and Jennifer Aniston. While good looking she somehow was / still one of the biggest A-list actresses yet just about every movie she does is either shit and / or doesnt make money. I think her only big hit movie was the one with Vince Vaughn and that was over 15 years ago.
Jesus I hated that fucking show. It's so bad I can't believe anyone liked it or ever took it seriously.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
nwo.jpg

Yeah, the X-files!

That show was HUUUUGE when it came out. I think it was good timing because the Roswell Footage was being discussed and I think people thought the X Files was going to be partly based on true stories. Also, credit to the creators for a great formula - monster of the week, plus sexual tension between main characters, plus season arc about family members. Replace 'monster of the week' with 'crime of the week' and how many shows did that??

The trouble is, if you re-watch the show it's actually bollocks.

There's one episode where a kid is drawing numbers all over the sitting room floor. Seen from above, he's actually creating a huge mosaic-type portrait of his sister. What could that mean??

Aliens.

It's just weird, visually interesting stuff with no rhyme or reason and in the end it was... aliens.

Aliens that, incidentally, could take Scully to Mars and double probe her for hours but she'd still say "Come on Mulder, there has to be an explanation!"

Also, every episode ends the same way:

It's still out there! :eek:

A smart building system starts killing people to run things more efficiently. In the end, they take it apart and put it in the dump. The last shot is a flashing red light appearing on on of the consoles.

It's still out there! :eek:

No it isn't, child.

Die Hard. It's not that good. Everyone can blow me.

I hate to say this because Steven Seagal is such a clown, but Under Siege is much better than Die Hard, Rambo and John Wick. I hate one-man-army movies where the hero has no finesse and just goes into open firefights he should never win. At least in Under Siege he uses some stealth and has to be a bit inventive.