Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

This...

loon.png

I expected pig to be histrionic about Biden being pushed to step down but this is next level insanity even for him.

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
I mean how long do you want this list to be?

After rage-oinking for weeks about Biden stepping down, mother-fucking his own followers up and down if they so much as suggested Kamala had a better chance, throwing a legitimate tantrum over the last 48 hours - he's now coming around blaming everyone else for infighting when he was the only one doing it. He's like a damn goldfish.

1000001471.png

They formed ranks weeks ago while you were seething and telling them to go fuck themselves. Do you seriously not remember anything you said in the last month?

Lol this fucking guy

Now he's childing his followers for still being mad the elites pushed out Biden when he was doing the same thing as recently as lunchtime today. 😂 You cannot make this up.

View attachment 212694

Now he's reverting to Calm, Rational Pat, as if that whole massive spergout never happened. I don't even know what to say.

Biden made his decision. Here is where we are.

Literal hours ago he was ago acting like Biden had been forcibly removed against his will and the world was about to end.

He's the most hateable man on earth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Lol this fucking guy

Now he's childing his followers for still being mad the elites pushed out Biden when he was doing the same thing as recently as lunchtime today. 😂 You cannot make this up.

View attachment 212694

Now he's reverting to Calm, Rational Pat, as if that whole massive spergout never happened. I don't even know what to say.
He is so spineless.

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
Literal hours ago he was ago acting like Biden had been forcibly removed against his will and the world was about to end.

He's the most hateable man on earth.

Imagine when he'd get into an argument with Ade.
He throws a tantrum, kicks and screams, calls her every name in the book, and then as soon as she reaches for her suitcase, "Calm down, wife child. This is simply not how adults act."

I would've killed him. What a fucking pig.