• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: Should LitCrit be shut down?

Well should it?

• Yes, absolutely. Shut 'er down!

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • No, you stupid faggot. LitCrit is the lifeblood of the forrems. kiwifarms.gif

Votes: 65 58.0%

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This entire thing is just a practice mayday scenario for when Fatrick, the goose-who-lays-golden-eggs equivalent of a lolcow, eventually dies

problem is that Op, Ant & Jim will somehow be dead first, so it's even more dire of a situation. Best case is we all move on but no one's that stupid to think that we really will be able to
It's more likely the internet will stop existing before we stop being hilarious....

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
"I don't eat at this restaurant as much as I used to. They should shut it down."

Y'all some simple niggas.
^^^

Retards. Nobody's forcing you to use LitCrit. One of the golden rules of Rick S. Thomas is that as soon as people start posting "Patposting is dead!", he soon does something hilariously retarded to draw everyone back in.

Is patposting in a slump? Yes. Will that change? Absolutely, as certain as the sun rising every morning and rick gaining even more weight.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I think he's really trying to get Tiny Tim out for a self-release by Christmas as he doesn't want to release it in the summer months and Lynne won't let him bum around for another year with no productivity.

He's definitely grinding hard getting out chapters (& much less active on Twitter because of it) -- He barely ever mentioned it in the past 9-10 months, only ever in replies to stlakers, but now he's tweeting out "passed my wordcount goal, childs!" almost every night.

G

Can we create our own false flag? Shut it all down, pretend like were all really scared of the FBI or some shit? Get him convinced that laughing african guy was arrested

G

well, yea, that probably would've worked until you posted it
1698161794631.png

It's a deep game of 3-D chess similar to what the globalists play. Rick will be convinced any event is indeed a false flag already, thus keeping his guard down for the very real guerilla warfare tacticts that are going to be taking place right under his nose. It's classic psychological warfare documented by the 2002 Patriot Act.

Listen, for all we know this Patrick guy doesn't even exist. Has anyone actually seen him? Dan Mullen? Nadolski? Listen it's pretty funny that it's OUT THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT for all of his so called "stalkers" to know exactly where he is and who are the two guys who show up? Dan Mullen and Nadolski. 2 guys with a long-documented court history and family ties to the CIA. A new podcast out about Pat who owns the rights? Mullen. Who controls the flow of Patrick information? Mullen. And this guy Nadolski is told by a Wisconsin judge not to go near Pat. He's there in court and nothing happens. It's impartial immunity from 1983 Superspy Act signed into law by Vice President Bush.

Mullen and Nadolski are deep state CIA PSY OPS. The documents prove this, but the FBI will not release any info on the case which is a violation of the Freedom of Information Act. How come every time a doc leaks its Dan Mullen? What happened to his restraining order case? Why is the only known man here not questioned for the SWATS despite him reaching out to Torswats himself? HES WORKING FROM THE INSIDE AND NADOLSKI IS DOING HIS DIRTY WORK! HOW DO YOU THINK HE CAN AFFORD 5 SINKS? HOW HAS HE NOT BEEN FIRED FROM HIS JOB??? HES A DEEEP STATE AGENT!!