• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pirate guy taking shots

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Nice Spiderman shirt and thinning hair, faggit.

dzz5to.png

Maggie May Cumia

🎵 Sunday! Broody Sunday! 🎵

G

There was someone who used his pirate picture on Twitter and would warn people that were defending Pat too much using pirate words. It was a funny bit.

I miss that guy too. I'd be reading the replies to Patso and in the middle of was some stupid shit like "Yyyaaaarrrgghhhhhh, matey, ye need to be going on a diet" or whatever and it would shatter my ribs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I loved that bit. These fruity twitter weirdos took it really seriously and got pissed... over a guy saying "yaargh matey!" It was surreal
The fact that those twitter freaks didn’t find that funny showed how insane they are. Butt Pirate actually cried identity theft for the parody accounts and threatened to sue Amazon over goof reviews. Twitter is where all the spaz weirdos we knew and avoided in grade school ended up.