• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pirate guy taking shots

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
This Triem guy. He's been seen before. Archivists? @Caverlock ? Why does this ring a bell?

I think the only brush he had with people from here was during the GoodReads thing. People only really took notice of him because he talks like a spunky foul-mouthed NPC in a poorly written RPG.

Triem1.png

Triem2.png

Triem3.png

Triem4.png

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
They should've been thanking these individuals who left reviews. Pat doesn't sell shit and these other faggots are barely above him. No one uses Goodreads to find new books or read reviews. Its a circle jerk for wimps like this to tell each other how good their loads taste. I bet more people went to Goodreads during this saga than any point before or after.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think the only brush he had with people from here was during the GoodReads thing. People only really took notice of him because he talks like a spunky foul-mouthed NPC in a poorly written RPG.

Triem1.png

Triem2.png

Triem3.png

Triem4.png

What a tough talking faggot, who looks like he should be walked in on at any minute by Chris Hansen.

I can't believe that Goodreads bent the knee to these crybaby faggots. Waaaah, 6 nobodies are being impersonated on a site nobody uses! Better bootlick the authority figures to come kiss our ass.

Sounds an awful lot like white privilege to me, and they should be reminded of this constantly.

Crybaby faggots.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Triem1.png

Triem2.png

Triem3.png

Triem4.png
Identity theft involves taking out loans or spending money in someone else’s name / credit. Not goof book reviews on a site the average person has never heard. These losers are something else

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Oh man the brotherman review impersonating this guy was hilarious. Do they not realize when they post screenshots to stoke outrage, they provide so much comedy? Like Pat tweeting the one of him getting peed on.

“loved the big John character. Didn’t care for the baby sex”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is clearly asking for it right now, like when a girl walks around roslyn heights with her hair in pigtails. We mustn't give him any satisfaction.
They both talked real tough, the band guy said there was NO WAY Pat would ever sign the rights away to his daughter since a father would NEVER do that. We showed him the truth and instead of realizing Pat is a piece of shit he did a 180 and said “well, he probably had a good reason” and continued to say we’re the bad guys.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We should of fucked with this idiot and the guy from a band nobody knows more. They both deserved it for being such bitches.
The other guy you mentioned, was that the faggot who fell for the Catfishing and thought one of us Brotherman was some bitch his girl knew and was sending them pics of his kid. Fucking pathetic.