Piggy's news stories may have backfired.. again

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
twdenwL.png

Good work detective. I know we like to say that a kiwi is the one calling the police, but if the police came after the pepperoni thing then its probably one of us doing these calls. The listing wasn't up that long but the only link posted was in here. We weren't as active back then and I don't know if the craigslist thread is still archived. Who talks like this? Who would use this gay 4chan lingo?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
View attachment 69344

Good work detective. I know we like to say that a kiwi is the one calling the police, but if the police came after the pepperoni thing then its probably one of us doing these calls. The listing wasn't up that long but the only link posted was in here. We weren't as active back then and I don't know if the craigslist thread is still archived. Who talks like this? Who would use this gay 4chan lingo?
Probably one of pats friends. Not sure why you’d think this disproves a deranged lunatic, whether affiliated with pat in some way or not, is doing it. Sending you this message, and (did we ever even prove the cops came for the pepperoni thing? It was a “domestic disturbance” call that lined up I thought?) allegedly calling the cops over it, is a lot fucking different than faking murder calls.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Probably one of pats friends. Not sure why you’d think this disproves a deranged lunatic, whether affiliated with pat in some way or not, is doing it. Sending you this message, and (did we ever even prove the cops came for the pepperoni thing? It was a “domestic disturbance” call that lined up I thought?) allegedly calling the cops over it, is a lot fucking different than faking murder calls.

You make good points

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
View attachment 69344

If the cops were there for "black market pepperoni" like pat said they were than why would it be filed as domestic disturbance? We have heard that pat is a screamer. Its totally possible he was having a tantrum with niki and a neighbor called. Pat said he was getting in the cops face and wanted to " punch him in the throat". That call in particular is sketchy. We also have pat explaining it two different times in depth telling it differently( strictly stalking/josiah tapes). It would be interesting to tism out and try to break it down. Especially when that craigslist ad was up for only minutes. What are the dates and times of the ad and dates/times on the police call log? I dont think that happened within the same week but it might have.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Imagine the convo with the Fox6 reporter

Big Jaw Lady: "Mr Tomlinson, It has come to my attention that you owe $36k to the site administ..."

Patrick: "No, I don't."

Big Jaw Lady: * looking at the California courts and the State Department websites open on her browser * Riiiiiiiight

Patrick: Those are your delusions

G

I'm cautiously optimistic but I'm betting it's just some fag journo tactic where they pretend to care about your side then only use information that supports the narrative they've already decided on. Just make sure if you send shit you just send things that make pat look bad,not highlighting haha holee shit lines people want to get on the news. For example if you send Josiah tapes they'll probably just clip him calling pat a faggot and leave out any context
Great point about the Josiah tapes, little infant baby child.

G

I read the Daily Beast article and it looks like all these "journalists" are lazy fucks. Most of the "allegations" are all shit Rick told them. Like the bomb threat and the cops bringing bomb-sniffing dogs to the con. Meanwhile someone called the hotel and they didn't know wtf he was talking about because there was no report. I don't see where they really verified anything all. The FBI had no comment. The MPD wouldn't comment. They didn't bother checking anything out. I wonder if this is the SFWA pulling strings for people to write bullshit articles. Or maybe Keffals trannys or something like that.

G

I read the Daily Beast article and it looks like all these "journalists" are lazy fucks. Most of the "allegations" are all shit Rick told them. Like the bomb threat and the cops bringing bomb-sniffing dogs to the con. Meanwhile someone called the hotel and they didn't know wtf he was talking about because there was no report. I don't see where they really verified anything all. The FBI had no comment. The MPD wouldn't comment. They didn't bother checking anything out. I wonder if this is the SFWA pulling strings for people to write bullshit articles. Or maybe Keffals trannys or something like that.
They don’t do shit. They just fire off 5 emails asking for a comment and that’s it. No one gives a fuck about integrity anymore.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
They don’t do shit. They just fire off 5 emails asking for a comment and that’s it. No one gives a fuck about integrity anymore.
They don’t even send those emails. Justin’s editor should kill himself for allowing this to run. (Substitute appropriate pronoun as needed; unlike these shitty writers, I’m not getting paid to verify such details.)