• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news…again

G

Old lady Taylor weighs in.
View attachment 69315
‘Could happen to anyone’ This is the problem. While it presumably can that’s not who we’re dealing with here. It’s not a shock that this forum’s enemies are so diverse especially politically.

What they do have in common is their inability to not feed the trolls and act like all around disgusting abusive people. I don’t know what anyone deserves or anything like that. That the Cumias, Tomlinson and his gross friends though think they’re victims just shows how badly they lack a sense of decency or baseline self awareness.

Fuck, I really need a new deli. How hard is it to slice cheese thickly. Fuck’s sake.

G

Aww, I hope Adrienne knew when this photo was taken that she’d make her escape. Pat hangs onto every relic of their relationship. She’s the narcissistic injury he will never get over. Losing his Twitter checkmark might have been slightly more traumatic for him, though.
Great point. I have a shirt from 2015 from a relationship and shes what I think about when I wear it.

Wow. Pat is still not over Adrienne.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Great point. I have a shirt from 2015 from a relationship and shes what I think about when I wear it.

Wow. Pat is still not over Adrienne.
Yeah it’s clear from his most recent tweets about her that he will never get over her. Thank God she left him and had PCJ to protect her for all those years. Leaving a husband as abusive as Pat probably saved her life, but I’m sure it wasn’t easy to escape.

G

Yeah it’s clear from his most recent tweets about her that he will never get over her. Thank God she left him and had PCJ to protect her for all those years. Leaving a husband as abusive as Pat probably saved her life, but I’m sure it wasn’t easy to escape.
Wtf lol, he tweeted about her again recently? Psycho.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Wtf lol, he tweeted about her again recently? Psycho.
Yes. Someone tweeted that she is now raising Pat’s biological daughter alone, as a widow, with zero financial support from Pat, the girl’s birth father. Pat’s reply: “She made her choices. They have consequences.” Her second, better husband’s body was still warm when he was tweeting this. He also doubled down on his promise to shit on Jon’s grave IIRC.

Last edited:
G

Yes. Someone tweeted that she is now raising Pat’s biological daughter alone, as a widow, with zero financial support from Pat, the girl’s birth father. Pat’s reply: “She made her choices. They have consequences.” Her second, better husband’s body was still warm when he was tweeting this. He also doubled down on his promise to shit on Jons’s grave IIRC.
What a vile hate filled garbage can of a person. He’s incapable of taking responsibility for anything. Just a fat shitty irredeemable shit head.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
451a1341b983d4f3296fae6f88d241d3.jpg
2-BD584-E9-44-C5-46-EC-88-C4-D6-C0-BD08-B5-C9.jpg
Holy shit it's the same shirt he wore in 2011 to the lappening convention
holy shit you know what this means? he hasn't bought new clothes to fit his much fatter current body. he's walking around in clothes that don't fit him at all and he refuses to buy new ones because he doesn't think he needs to. that's some extreme narcism. he must be so uncomfortable all the time, no wonder he's so sweaty whenever he has to wear real clothes.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
holy shit you know what this means? he hasn't bought new clothes to fit his much fatter current body. he's walking around in clothes that don't fit him at all and he refuses to buy new ones because he doesn't think he needs to. that's some extreme narcism. he must be so uncomfortable all the time, no wonder he's so sweaty whenever he has to wear real clothes.
All of his clothes seem to date back to his first marriage. He got new glasses and ditched the gray women’s sweater he wore in Germany, but otherwise everything he wears is from the Adrienne era.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
All of his clothes seem to date back to his first marriage. He got new glasses and ditched the gray women’s sweater he wore in Germany, but otherwise everything he wears is from the Adrienne era.
Odds are she dressed him since he’s such a retard which is why he hasn’t bought much since, especially anything an adult would wear. Mentally he’s a teenager which is why he wears jeans with sandals and comic book shirts.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
How many news articles do you have to have in your name to get verified on Twitter?
You know this all makes sense now. Patrick is doing these things to himself to get news coverage and get his check mark back. Too bad when Elon takes over Piggy can’t just pay $5k to get his shit back when it gets banned for his disgusting behavior again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jaundice is usually a sign of liver disease. And Piggy is (allegedly) an alcoholic… I always thought he’d die before 50 of a heart attack. Might be Cirrhosis that takes our special boy out instead.
Makes sense since he hasn’t had a job or anywhere to be in over a decade, I bet he just wakes up, starts drinking, passes out, and repeat.