• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No she didn’t Ooga, it’s obvious you can barely read
IMG_8409.jpeg

Great to see Ooga making sure he sides with someone that his industry knows to avoid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'm trying to think of the last time somebody triggered him as bad as Leslie. Normally he'll just dismiss and block people who won't buy into his victim narrative immediately but he's been going at it with ol Les for 3 fucking days now.

She saw right through you on day one, retard. You're not going to suddenly convince her you're an innocent victim now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm trying to think of the last time somebody triggered him as bad as Leslie. Normally he'll just dismiss and block people who won't buy into his victim narrative immediately but he's been going at it with ol Les for 3 fucking days now.

She saw right through you on day one, retard. You're not going to suddenly convince her you're an innocent victim now.
This is his version of “damage control” yet of course just makes everything worse

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So let me remind everyone.

Leslies position is: “I disavow the people trolling you and don’t agree with them. But I don’t believe your claims that these people are trying to kill me. Could I see some evidence?”

The Pets position is: “Actually you support these people who are trying to get us all killed by not blatantly taking my word. You are a fucking retarded idiot who has been shown evidence and refuses to accept it. For that you must be fired from your job.”

Then when Leslie says this is rightfully insane and that you would need to be mentally ill to not disengage with trolls trying to kill you, SHE’S the bully wack job idiot who needs to be fired.

In the words of Brendan Schaub…..water weed dune hair.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Leslie tries to get the information but piggy says he can’t tell her
View attachment 126009
The journalists did NOT talk to the MPD.
Oh great moving of goalposts fatty pig fatty. So first it was “I’ve shown you the evidence” and now it’s “I haven’t shown you the evidence because you’re a fucking retard and I don’t have to (even though showing you this evidence would get you on my side).” The same evidence he uses to tie us to the SWATtings is the same we use to tie him to it: Circumstantial.

What he means by “Journalists fact checked this story and talked to MPD” is that they talked to the MPD and confirmed Patrick was actually swatted. Not who did it or why. He is so fucking disingenuous and like I predicted, he uses these news stories as credibility to his claims being true while still lacking evidence.

No details to the media? No self awareness. All Pat does is tweet details about his case. Every. Day.