• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Felons? I have a clean record, idiot. You cant just will me into being the satan you wish I were. Christ, im a goody-two shoes lame cunt that swears on the internet.
I’ve said it before to Pat but “courts decide who his guilty” yet Pat claims anyone who tweets goofy shit at him is a terrorist criminal facing serious prison time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_8402.jpeg

The fat man should question his own fitness.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's doing actual work to further the political causes that Pat pretends he cares about and now he wants to cancel her. I'd love to meet Pat when he's in a barfighting mood. God what a bitch he is. What a fat little bitch.
That’s what’s so great, she’s on “his team” as he sees political beliefs. It’s why he’s so angry, he can’t call him a dumb Nazi bigot Republican

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You know how this fag calls himself a conservative? He probably actually is, but this whole neo-marxist larp of his is just to run in oppositional defiance to Ade's innate conservative side. If Leslie was Pats wife and they divorced around now, he would turn into a literal nazi just to spite her. He's that deranged.