• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He can’t let it go, she really fucked him up, women seem to really upset him which I think is why he freaked out so hard
IMG_8398.jpeg

Good job Pat, kill Ooga’s career while you’re at it.
IMG_8399.jpeg

Now he’s trying to tell authors to avoid her, he’s being a total “Karen” trying to get her job / ruin her career. Just when you thought Pat couldn’t do more to hurt his career he does this.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He can’t let it go, she really fucked him up, women seem to really upset him which I think is why he freaked out so hard
View attachment 125981
View attachment 125982
Now he’s trying to tell authors to avoid her, he’s being a total “Karen” trying to get her job / ruin her career. Just when you thought Pat couldn’t do more to hurt his career he does this.
Seems like he’s trying to get people to brigade / harass her so that probably goes against ToCs

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
View attachment 125981
View attachment 125982
The tone shift towards (for Patrick) vaguely conciliatory is verrrrrry interesting. I wonder if he’s a bit concerned, belatedly, that she’s gathering Tomlinson survivor narratives that she intends to publicize?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Something funny i realized which REALLY must piss Pat off is Leslie is vocally a left wing democrat. He can’t even do his usual “you’re a dumb Nazi Republican lady so I can be an abusive asshole to you!” Behavior. Kinda funny how politics don’t separate people when giving Pat criticism. Pat has a very strong anger towards women who don’t follow what he says and go along with his bullshit. I really think Niki hasn’t left because he’s made it clear she won’t be leaving or she will be killed.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Something funny i realized which REALLY must piss Pat off is Leslie is vocally a left wing democrat. He can’t even do his usual “you’re a dumb Nazi Republican lady so I can be an abusive asshole to you!” Behavior. Kinda funny how politics don’t separate people when giving Pat criticism. Pat has a very strong anger towards women who don’t follow what he says and go along with his bullshit. I really think Niki hasn’t left because he’s made it clear she won’t be leaving or she will be killed.
It really takes me back to the "Go fuck yourself kiddo" guy