• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy gives up on fence because of a little wind

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is going to call his dad to help him.

Nice " Nice little weekend project" stupid

1650135264912.png

Forum Clout
Are there any other examples of him doing shit after he gets made fun of it here? I know he tried to whiten his teeth after it was pointed out how yellow they are. Now after living in that piece of shit for 3 years he finally decides to fix the fence, but only after someone made a Pat's dilapidated fence Twitter account and tweeted "FIX ME!" @ him. There has to be more instances of this happening.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
People call it a weekend project because they have jobs during the week. Piggy hasn’t worked in over a decade and has nothing but free time during the week.
Wrong child. I have to pretend to be an important novelist in Hooligans and I have to keep humiliating and winning against the stalkers. The person impersonating my yellow teeth, my blanket, my toilet etc will soon be in custody, I can't stop the war yet. They will beg me to stop child, beg me.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Are there any other examples of him doing shit after he gets made fun of it here? I know he tried to whiten his teeth after it was pointed out how yellow they are. Now after living in that piece of shit for 3 years he finally decides to fix the fence, but only after someone made a Pat's dilapidated fence Twitter account and tweeted "FIX ME!" @ him. There has to be more instances of this happening.
Im sure there are a few more times he got bullied into doing a chore. I really though one of these summers he would start running again to own the trolls that call him fat but he hasnt gotten back on that horse and he doesnt work out often enough to see results ( his diet and drinking playing a big part of that)

G

Bro, the fence had to literally rot and collapse before he fixed it. Last year he "fixed" it by simply nailing up the old rotting boards that fell down. He doesn't do anything before it's completely broken. Fence has to fall over. His electrical outlet had to catch on fire before he did anything about it. He doesn't do anything until he absolutely has to because he's a lazy fuck.