• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy gives up on fence because of a little wind

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
tim-taylor-side-eye.gif
Bob Veala

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Maybe Tommy climbing up high on windmills could give him some tips
onNPpVp.png

This is where your friends would help you at least lift it into place. And since I know Patrick is a regular reader here, friends are other people. People who don't think you're a giant childish asshole, child. People you don't shit on. I know it's a strange concept but trust me it pays off to have at least a few people you don't talk down to and shit on incessantly. Work on it. You can practice on your wife in the meantime.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
He had all week to get stain and take his time digging post holes. I knew he was going to have to take trips to home depot since he wasnt prepared.

Do you know how hard it is to plan an 8 ft fence when you're busy selling insurance all day and your editor's riding your ass because they need 5 more chapters this month to keep up your rigorous publishing schedule?