Piggy coping about his (soon to be) first divorce

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
patrick s tomlinson is a pedophile 5.png

patrick s tomlinson is a pedophile 6.png

If you didn't want Ade back then why did you stick a gun in your mouth after she left?

G

View attachment 65357
View attachment 65356

If you didn't want Ade back then why did you stick a gun in your mouth after she left?
The best part was ‘with zero followers’ as if that means anything. Fat condescending faggot has no real relationships so he relies on fake internet friends to make up for it.

This lunatic keeps manufacturing fake bullshit to make himself look like a victim. As his faggot ass might say: it’s going to cost him. Seriously, asshole this is the kinda shit that gets you thrown in prison.

The FBI doesn’t like being lied to and as much as you’ve fantasized about it you won’t enjoy being behind bars either.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
"why would I care about the woman who is raising my daughter all by herself? how could I possibly give a fuck?"
this really is an insane thing about the pig man. Every divorced kid can tell you that even though your parents hate each other, they have to deal with each other constantly for at least 18 years. Meanwhile the official twitter father of the year has rarely seen his allegedly-loved daughter