• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig meltdown incoming

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Bullshit. There are plenty of honorable drunks. Not saying she is one (she likely takes drugs too).
Okay I'll bend a little on this - if you're incapable of *not being noticeably intoxicated at all hours of the day you're not trustworthy. If you're functional enough that nobody can tell that's obviously different.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Nobody thinks this but here is pat making up shit in his fat head again

View attachment 213441
Lol. It's well-known that Hilary had a complete drunken meltdown on election night when it was clear she had lost to Trump. I would expect her reaction to be the same if somehow Harris managed to beat Trump.

Patrick is like a fucking child and believes these politicians on the same "team," actually like each other. Lol. They generally like each other and cheer each other on if it's politically expedient- also, (and I know Patrick's child-like mind can't comprehend this) there are politicians that get along or are friends with politicians on the other side of the political aisle. Basically what we see is a lot of theater. They attend a lot of the same social functions and get along fine. It reminds of the kayfabe in wrestling and then you have a situation where the Shiek and Hacksaw Jim Duggan got busted together in a car doing lines of coke and drinking racks of Bush beer. At the time they were engaged in one of the biggest feuds in wrestling. Whoops.

TLDR:; Hillary would be for sure pissed if Kamala somehow beat Trump. Pat's fucking insane to think otherwise- just because they're both D's doesn't mean shit. They don't all get along. Also, a lot of what we see is pure theater. Behind the scenes. R's and D's generally get along- but they're competitive as shit, so just because someone is in the same political party, it doesn't mean you would be happy or cheer their success (especially if they were elected to a position that you failed to win- twice).

EraGodless

The crazier part is when talking about "extremists" she says "they not like us". Seems like an incredibly divisive and prejudice thing to say considering that they think about 50% of the country are "extremists" (i.e. we don't think tranny dudes should use female bathrooms)
Kamala's code switching is fucking cringe and embarrassing. She's not African-American and she's not fooling anyone.