Pig eating his morning slop in the alley

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"those of us who made it out"
we have assumed he doesn't go to family holiday's because they don't want/invite him because he's obnoxious but I think it's something else. My mom grew up in a small town and they thrive on gossip, so I guarantee if anyone thinks about him at all everyone knows about his marriage failing and him noping out on being a father and they all look down on him for it. He is demonstrably worse than all the guys who just got jobs and raised families. Not going back helps maintain his delusion of being the cosmopolitan world travel and being better than all the bumpkins who stayed in his home town. If he goes back and people treat him like just another jerkoff it would risk bursting his paint balloon and he'd spiral.

His family probably looks at him giving up on his kid as a huge failure, and I'd love to know what they think about Niki. I'm sure they said the right things to his face but they know he's a mess. He's worse off than Kyle.

I wonder if the Airbnb guests can see him splayed out on the chairs? I assume that's why he's at bars all day, you're really not supposed to be at the place when people are staying.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
we have assumed he doesn't go to family holiday's because they don't want/invite him because he's obnoxious but I think it's something else. My mom grew up in a small town and they thrive on gossip, so I guarantee if anyone thinks about him at all everyone knows about his marriage failing and him noping out on being a father and they all look down on him for it. He is demonstrably worse than all the guys who just got jobs and raised families. Not going back helps maintain his delusion of being the cosmopolitan world travel and being better than all the bumpkins who stayed in his home town. If he goes back and people treat him like just another jerkoff it would risk bursting his paint balloon and he'd spiral.
He actually believes he’s the most famous person from him town even though he’s not “famous” for being a writer but for being a laughingstock.

I don’t know why people like him shit on their “small” hometown like it’s a bad thing to be from a small town. I’m from a mid size town in the suburbs and it’s a nice place - the town is run by like 10 families (lot of mob jokes but they’re actually all German / Dutch) but it’s got nice people and good schools. The only people I’ve ever known that were “I’m too good for this shit town” were assholes that nobody liked because they were assholes. I graduated with a girl that ended up playing field hockey in the Olympics and a girl that was the sister of a guy who became a starting pitcher in the MLB and they were both nice and humble and not all “this town is shit” type attitudes.

He actually believes he’s the most famous person from him town even though he’s not “famous” for being a writer but for being a laughingstock.

I don’t know why people like him shit on their “small” hometown like it’s a bad thing to be from a small town. I’m from a mid size town in the suburbs and it’s a nice place - the town is run by like 10 families (lot of mob jokes but they’re actually all German / Dutch) but it’s got nice people and good schools. The only people I’ve ever known that were “I’m too good for this shit town” were assholes that nobody liked because they were assholes. I graduated with a girl that ended up playing field hockey in the Olympics and a girl that was the sister of a guy who became a starting pitcher in the MLB and they were both nice and humble and not all “this town is shit” type attitudes.
Apparently judd nelson is one of those guys. I guess everyone in his home town hates him. That tells me either he got famous and started lording it over everyone or he was just a cunt that nobody likes to begin with

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Apparently judd nelson is one of those guys. I guess everyone in his home town hates him. That tells me either he got famous and started lording it over everyone or he was just a cunt that nobody likes to begin with
Something tells me with Nelson is the the second possibility. The high schools for the towns next to me had one guy who became an All Star MLB pitcher (who won a World Series) and another guy that became an NFL Kicker (who won a Super Bowl) and they both are very nice and down to earth people that don’t hate their small home towns.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

And it's not like he grew up in podunk Wisconsin and made it to LA, SF, NY, Chicago, or Miami. He made it all the way two hours to Milwaukee.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He absolutely did. Who the fuck can't drink coffee? Can't drink coffee, allergic to breast milk, Pat really is just as disgusting a creature as Melissa Blake. Just a disaster all around.
It's just another sign that Mother Nature never intended for him to last, along with his blood pressure and the combination of half-witted laziness with a delusional, oppositional arrogance. Pre civilization, he'd have been weeded out of the gene pool before he ever had the chance to breed.

RobertMewler

Ha, this is so telling (bold is mine):

Nelson was born in Portland, Maine, the son of Merle Nelson, a court mediator and former member of the Maine House of Representatives, and Leonard Nelson, a corporate lawyer. He grew up in a Conservative Jewish home although his family did not keep kosher. His father was the first Jewish president of the Portland Symphony Orchestra. He has two sisters, Eve and Julie.

He went to school at St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire and Waynflete School in Portland, Maine. While at St Paul's School, an Episcopalian school, he started embracing his Jewish identity after experiencing Antisemitism.

Aww, his fellow hoity-toity students sniffed out his kikery and treated him like a blood-sucking tick and called him a Jew boy a few times. Imagine how nauseating his "embracing his Jewish identity" must have been (quoting the Torah, snitching on his classmates, etc.).

Oh, look. He was almost fired from The Breakfast Club for being a dick to Molly Ringwald:

Going by reports from the set, Nelson became so engrossed in his character in a method actor-like way that his behaviour began to have a negative impact on his co-stars; he targeted actress Molly Ringwald, making crude jokes and - in one instance - made fun of her dad, who was blind. Molly could handle it, but Hughes - a sensitive soul - became so angry with Nelson that he threatened to fire him.

Aww, his fellow hoity-toity students sniffed out his kikery and treated him like a blood-sucking tick and called him a Jew boy a few times. Imagine how nauseating his "embracing his Jewish identity" must have been (quoting the Torah, snitching on his classmates, etc.).

Oh, look. He was almost fired from The Breakfast Club for being a dick to Molly Ringwald:

Yeah I bet once he realized he could use the rules of the school against them he "embraced his Jewish roots" in the most obvious annoying way just to taunt them, knowing they'd get booted if they took the bait.

TorpidSloth

St Paul's, eh? Did he know Paul Allen?
images.jpeg

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Stupid, no good, goddamn free loadin sonovabitch, retarded know it all asshole jerk.

You forgot ugly, stupid...

SHUT UP, BITCH! Go make me turkey pot pie.

What about you, Judd?

Fuck you.