Pig eating his morning slop in the alley

TorpidSloth

This is the best thing about Pat. Everything he tries to LARP as is just a caricature of the real thing. He’s so retarded and inept, it almost becomes silly how bad he wants to be considered everything he is isn’t; a fat uneducated rube from a flyover state.
There's a reason he still thinks Milwaukee is an exotic and desirable metropolis. To him, it is. He grew up in a shack in the middle of nowhere. His home town is a depressing little shithole. Neither of those things would count against him if he wasn't such a pretentious cunt.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
There's a reason he still thinks Milwaukee is an exotic and desirable metropolis. To him, it is. He grew up in a shack in the middle of nowhere. His home town is a depressing little shithole. Neither of those things would count against him if he wasn't such a pretentious cunt.
He’s been to Europe, NYC and LA. This fat pig has traveled more in five years than I have in the last 15 years. He can’t possible still think that after traveling and seeing ancient Europe and the biggest cities the US has to offer that Milwaukee is a desirable place to live, especially where he lives. The places I lived off campus in college were nicer than the shithole he lives in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember looking up a few of his classmates once. I went for guys who look like they would've bullied him. All of them were better off than him. Not a high bar admittedly, but he thinks he's better than them. Life disagreed.
I bet a majority of the people he went to school with are happy with families and trade work type jobs and make more than piggy. Pat thinks Milwaukee is “big city living” while in a shit hole next to a shitty apartment building but in his mind it’s up there with NYC and LA.

TorpidSloth

I bet a majority of the people he went to school with are happy with families and trade work type jobs and make more than piggy. Pat thinks Milwaukee is “big city living” while in a shit hole next to a shitty apartment building but in his mind it’s up there with NYC and LA.
Yeah, they were things like a guy who sold windows and a guy who had his own small haulage company. All family men. Solid men who know who they are and are a part of their community.

Meanwhile Rick abandoned his daughter, is an international laughing stock and is unemployed/unemployable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, they were things like a guy who sold windows and a guy who had his own small haulage company. All family men. Solid men who know who they are and are a part of their community.

Meanwhile Rick abandoned his daughter, is an international laughing stock and is unemployed/unemployable.
Yeah that’s the majority of my high school class - yes we had people go into healthcare / engineers / finance / etc but a good amount are all some kind of trade work (roofing, construction, plumbers / heating cooling / mechanic / electrician / machinist / etc) and married shortly after high school (still married) and had a couple kids and bought homes not far from where they grew up. Piggy was a loser who thought he was better than everyone and thinks he’s living the best out of his class.

Milwaukee
The population of Tucson
The size of Knoxville
The GDP of Raleigh

Major city, stlaker. Sorry you’re so stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Milwaukee
The population of Tucson
The size of Knoxville
The GDP of Raleigh

Major city, stlaker. Sorry you’re so stupid.
GDP of Raleigh? That’s not too bad, right? Far be it from me to defend the pig’s current sty but Raleigh is a state capital and has a bunch of stuff around it.

Reality:

SmartSelect_20240415-151439_Walmart.jpg
SmartSelect_20240415-151350_Walmart.jpg
SmartSelect_20240415-151206_Walmart.jpg
SmartSelect_20240415-151257_Walmart.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Sprinkle some coffee grounds in that cup of cream and sugar, Pat.

He truly doesn't believe he's fat or he'd be too embarrassed to post all the slop he consumes.

Last edited: