@PickleRickle likes talking about "chicks" Exhibit 3 (Funniest thread in the farms GTFIH!)

G

You'll never get over how you dont get CHICKS. Union boys fuck sluts and settle down with hot CHICKS.
Please, don't embarrass yourself. Don't go there. I will make you look stupid(er)

Based. Every bitch with a snapchat is a disposable whore no more worth a pump and dump, probably not even worth that tbh. Some dumb whore had me download the app once, she sent me a picture of her in a thong, literally had "You only live once" tattood on her asscheek. Stupid fuckin bitch. I split the cheeks, dont get me wrong, but what a stupid whore tattoo.

^^ This is a lie. Flexing to 40 year old sassters are we? Patrick is so above you its not even a question. And you're the bottom wrung of Patposters.

G

I still have the picture of her beautiful Ukrainian stupid bitch ass.
From backpages.ca Im sure. Was she sex-traficked? Ukrainian prostitutes/strippers here usually are.

Did you have to buy her a pair of Artitzia jeans for the pussy? Cucky-johnster.

More to come ;)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Boq why are you sperging at Pickle when I'm the one who got you riled up?
Misdirected anger because I ran circles around you but you think Pickle isn't?

You're a better lolcow than Rick
I'm tempted to start posting a bunch of sex-toys to really make Bock lose his shit. Ring-gags, throat relaxation oils, ball-gags, straps, etc. Make the little Bockster really shit and piss himself.
From backpages.ca Im sure. Was she sex-traficked? Ukrainian prostitutes/strippers here usually are.

Did you have to buy her a pair of Artitzia jeans for the pussy? Cucky-johnster.

More to come ;)
@chocolatehellhole May I get an Transparency Edit Check please? Thank you, sir.

G

^^ Alliance mongering now? The copro is like a zombie these days, let the scatser broooood

You just dont cut the mustard's affectation (your pedophile alt)

:fighter_lg: He is now spiraling

This is just a lil taste, dimster...we will unravel you

Thus far:

-Low IQ
-Creep/Solicits Sex Workers
-Lies to sassters with hilarious "chick" stories...
-Possibly of Brazilian or some other South American background

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You are a creep/John who presented himself here as some "stud". Im a legit stud.

more to come...
We know what you look like, you dont know what I look like. Dry popo lips and an "acid" tongue. No woman will go near a sandnigger terrorist, buddy. I'm sorry. You should probably move back to Somalia if Union boys make you this mad.