PIC REQUEST

G

The dinosaur seems acutely aware of how horrible this situation is.
Screenshot_20230709_164839_Brave.jpg

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
I seem to recall a thread and subsequent discussions some time ago that led to the belief that the dyke in the photo wasn't Mama Raven. There was a photo of an older couple in the audience (of 5) at one of the readings he did at a convention which were speculated to be his parents.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I seem to recall a thread and subsequent discussions some time ago that led to the belief that the dyke in the photo wasn't Mama Raven. There was a photo of an older couple in the audience (of 5) at one of the readings he did at a convention which were speculated to be his parents.
So they’re picking up random elderly dykes at Hoolie’s and bringing them home for…this? I’d have more respect for them if it had gone like this:

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
That must mean Kiwifarms is swatting the wrong person! I’m so sorry random elderly couple who vaguely resemble Patrick’s parents.