PIC REQUEST

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
Brothamen, I’ve got a buddy who is vurry into the Pat posting. His favorite Pat image is where he’s retardedly playing with the dinosaur.

Any Patrick scholars have that?

Thank you
JC
Is that the one where Niki is standing next to him with a beer in her hand? And Pat looks like he’s at a timed event like he has to finish the model under certain amount of time?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I only have the Norton checking his phone edit

patnortonfgt.jpg

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
I only have the Norton checking his phone edit

View attachment 133174
this picture has always fascinated me. pat has the look of concentration like he’s in the last seconds of trying to defuse a bomb before the timer runs out. what could they possibly be standing around to watch? him gluing together the finishing touch? him demanding their attention & saying “and it goes ‘grrr! grrr!’ like this, child.” my point is, everyone in that room should’ve died the moment this photo was taken

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
this picture has always fascinated me. pat has the look of concentration like he’s in the last seconds of trying to defuse a bomb before the timer runs out. what could they possibly be standing around to watch? him gluing together the finishing touch? him demanding their attention & saying “and it goes ‘grrr! grrr!’ like this, child.” my point is, everyone in that room should’ve died the moment this photo was taken
My father wasn’t a beer drinker and wasn’t especially handy around the house. But watching Pat’s obsession with toy dinosaurs and Nerf guns makes me appreciate Dad’s peak masculinity in every other respect. Building LEGO kits with your kids is one thing, but doing them solo is something I never realized legal adult males actually do until I started observing Pat.

TL;DR Pat makes Richard Simmons, Liberace and Ned Flanders look like alpha males.