PFGTV IS LIVE

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1711590032358.png

Scorch is the "GTFO the stage" light

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
I want a view of the whole bar. Just to know what the ratio of people there for PFG TV versus how many are just having a night out. Even next to the set are people trying their best to ignore it.
Eventually people got so tired of his douche or dressing bit that they conspired after drinks to burn down the shit hole he used to film from. Scorch didn't give a fuck. He forged on straight to the next shitty beer and pizza jernt that would have him. Pretty sure at one point on O&A they got a glimpse of the bar and it was like two people with their backs to him. No different now. That's PFG if ya ask me.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

He just tried to get Holy to show her snatch. That's PFG.
How fawwkin PFG would it be if Scorch got arrested for sexual assault of Holly live on air and then Holly came back to the bar they film at threatening a lawsuit so they plied her with free alcohol to calm her down and then called the cops reporting a drunk driver being erratic when she left and Holly gets her 10th DWI, refuses a breathalyzer and FSTs then batters a police officer.

Fawwkin greatest episode of ANY show right there! *Sniff*

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
Pretty sure at one point on O&A they got a glimpse of the bar and it was like two people with their backs to him. No different now.

I think it’s way different now. If you listen to the crowd in the last few it’s pretty obvious there’s quite a few people there, and I don’t think it’s being piped in like they used to do.

PFGTV has had like 15 years to become an internet laughingstock and I bet most of the audience is there for the trainwreck

Think about it, if you were in your 20s and had the chance to go get drunk on a Thursday and watch a live taping of PFGTV you’d do it

How fawwkin PFG would it be if Scorch got arrested for sexual assault of Holly live on air and then Holly came back to the bar they film at threatening a lawsuit so they plied her with free alcohol to calm her down and then called the cops reporting a drunk driver being erratic when she left and Holly gets her 10th DWI, refuses a breathalyzer and FSTs then batters a police officer.

Fawwkin greatest episode of ANY show right there! *Sniff*
Didn't one of his coworkers say Scorch was pretty touchy or something? Scorch has to have uncomfortably groped Holly's tits at one point.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I think it’s way different now. If you listen to the crowd in the last few it’s pretty obvious there’s quite a few people there, and I don’t think it’s being piped in like they used to do.

PFGTV has had like 15 years to become an internet laughingstock and I bet most of the audience is there for the trainwreck

Think about it, if you were in your 20s and had the chance to go get drunk on a Thursday and watch a live taping of PFGTV you’d do it
Absolutely! And I'm a vurry low level Scorch fan. *Sniff*