PFGTV IS LIVE

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Also:

ribs.png

I hope he goes after that Karl faggot from WATP.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Also:

View attachment 189133

I hope he goes after that Karl faggot from WATP.
Getting Scorch to DMCA faggots like them and Anthony is a PFG bit. The only problem is Scorch might have too much class to resort to their levels of faggotry. It’s Scorch’s consummate professionalism and class VS his dedication to good entertainment. It’s a tough one, man.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Getting Scorch to DMCA faggots like them and Anthony is a PFG bit. The only problem is Scorch might have too much class to resort to their levels of faggotry. It’s Scorch’s consummate professionalism and class VS his dedication to good entertainment. It’s a tough one, man.
1. Anthony decides to make fun of Scorch
2. Scorch DMCAs CM show
3. Goes to court
4. Scorch takes all of Anthonys money

G

[BOC][/BOC]Damn last episode was amazing.

It felt like a training video on how non-physical domestic violence looks like. Scorch was destroying Holly, who kinda looks like Lady Di.

I'm only 25 minutes in and have to pause every 30 seconds because I took a 100mg edible and I'm physically uncomfortable, the awkwardness is making my skin crawl. This could be the best thing in years. scorch doesn't give a FUCK
it all started when scorch randomly brings up Holly's DUI and blindsided her in front of everyone hahahhahahahhaha
she looked like she wanted to die, and it's all downhill from there
Holly: ",my kids are here!"
scorch: "why don't you close your legs!"

Scorch: "I don't wear underwear" ...
Holly:" neither do I!"
Scorch: "why don't we find out!"
silence...
... and then holly says "that's gonna be on video!".... scorch: "We're live!" ... and she puts down her seltzer awkwardly since the whole world sees her as an irresponsible drunk.
She doesnt stop fucking babbling, they keep talking over each other, she is the biggest hole I've ever seen, after anything scorch says she feels like she needs to chime in : "I have that problem, yep!, tha't tought , I hate that" etc! and scorch just plows through.
This is PFG TV!!!!

:cool: