• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Permanently Suspended: Now free!

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
Thatvand somebody posting pictures of it for sale at a dollar tree.
compound.jpg
This picture will always be a rib breaker that stupid book in with cheap romance novels and kids books

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
Finally getting a chance to read this book and this passage jumped out to me:

005B64AF-62BE-472C-821E-24C46756FA17.jpeg

While I have no doubt that Sirius ended a lot of the fun shit that O&A was doing in the XM era, does Anthony truly believe that they were forcing him to do endless race rants and YouTube video reactions towards the end of the radio run? Is that what he considers a show that “anyone” could have done?

Also, I’ll bet you loved that box of cocks, Ant.

Forum Clout

View attachment 177143

While I have no doubt that Sirius ended a lot of the fun shit that O&A was doing in the XM era, does Anthony truly believe that they were forcing him to do endless race rants and YouTube video reactions towards the end of the radio run? Is that what he considers a show that “anyone” could have done?

This is partly AntH revising history again.

"See? This is why I'm glad I got fired. I didn't want to work for them anyway!"

He wants us to know he loves doing a podcast to tens of people with a bunch of open-mic level Long Island comics, because otherwise he'd have to accept that his complete lack of professionalism & alcoholism cost him his job.

He did the same with his South Carolina house that took like 34 months for him to move into.

Forum Clout

View attachment 177143

"BOX OF COCKS HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT THAT'S HILLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRIOUS! HahaHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT didya see her face when she HAHAHA looked in the box! She looked in the HAHAHA box and HAHAHAHA saw the cocks! Cocks! Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit!"

Interestingly, his (currently on medical hiatus) show doesn't feature any hilarious fun gags like this either. Is that because someone made him stop, or for a different reason entirely?

lowend73

Forum Clout
"BOX OF COCKS HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT THAT'S HILLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRIOUS! HahaHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT didya see her face when she HAHAHA looked in the box! She looked in the HAHAHA box and HAHAHAHA saw the cocks! Cocks! Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit!"

Interestingly, his (currently on medical hiatus) show doesn't feature any hilarious fun gags like this either. Is that because someone made him stop, or for a different reason entirely?
Those dildos would come up missing, and when found had the odor of shit on it