• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Permanently Suspended: Now free!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 1.47.06 AM.png
download.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nothing will ever top that book cover, though. Jesus, what an abortion that thing was, just a total eyesore that screams "throw me into the nearest dumpster". I'd genuinely be ashamed to even have that thing in my house. I have to assume he was hammered when he chose that hilarious picture, where he looks like he's having a boil on his scrotum lanced.

The fact that he (presumably) posed for that photo at some kind of shoot and that was the one they chose is mind boggling. "That's it, Ant! Just look like you're getting fucked in the ass and I'll photoshop a mic in front of you and make it look like you're in prison. You know, to show how much of a free thinking rebel you are!"

Don't forget he also had two, fucking TWO ghostwriters to help him put that piece of shit book that's just all his own anecdotes together.

I swear if the lazy fuck never met Opie, he'd be lying in the street screaming about niggers to scared passers by at this stage of his life (or more likely dead of a heart attack already).

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lazy, hacky, escapist fantasy bullshit, with none of that Nana edge he reserves for his tweeting. "And when I drive into that city, I realize that by golly, I escaped by dreary blue-collar life and made the big time in the Big Apple". Sure you did, Nana, sure you did. The guy composes five hundred tweets a day, but couldn't put together anything more than a trite version of his gay life story for his retarded book. "Then Opie and I realized we'd struck radio gold"...yawn.

It really had that vibe of a elementary school reading level biography.

Incredibly, it also contained happy-go-lucky exclamation points on every single page. You know, the bit Norton used to do where he would read copy with unnecessary exclamation points very loudly... Anthony is "that guy" who wrote faggy sentences, like this!

Forum Clout
It really had that vibe of a elementary school reading level biography.

Incredibly, it also contained happy-go-lucky exclamation points on every single page. You know, the bit Norton used to do where he would read copy with unnecessary exclamation points very loudly... Anthony is "that guy" who wrote faggy sentences, like this!
He could have dished some dirt and/or told a few untold tales from his O&A heyday, as opposed to recounting his retarded life story, again. Typical Cue-mia sloth, as usual Nana put in the bare minimum effort-wise. Then, keeping with that theme, he decided to reference his fucking gay Twitter ban in the title, like the immense tweeting queer he is. And THEN he elected to use the most faggotized photo possible for the cover, guaranteeing it'd fail miserably, as if there was any doubt. I hope that when he dies, Satan punishes him over the trees that were wasted on the paper used to print that thing.

Forum Clout
"THE CITY OF MANHATTAN."

Fucking uneducated Moor.
"The City of Manhattan!! I was there!! I used to do HVAC duct work!! But then I became a radio superstar!! I was on Letterman!! I pounded two beers before I walked out!!". I'm more and more convinced that his "ghost writers" just deliberately ripped him off, and had one of their slow-witted children write that crap.