• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Permanently Suspended: Now free!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Nice book stupid

Forum Clout
IMG_5978.jpeg

FUCK! Where’s my royalties?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Manhattan has 1milion population. All of NYC is 8million. So the first sentence of this mush brain's book is factually incorrect.

Surprised that glaring error on the very first paragraph got past the crack editors at Post Hill Press. Makes me concerned the upcoming memoir from Anthony Scaramucci about his week and a half in the White House won't be up to the standards we should expect.

G

I remember hate reading this when it came out. It's the most boring piece of shit. The first 40% or so is his boring life before Opie. It contains exactly nothing that hadn't been regurgitated 500 times at that point despite being marketed as a "never before told" behind the scenes look at this pedo's life

Forum Clout
Lazy, hacky, escapist fantasy bullshit, with none of that Nana edge he reserves for his tweeting. "And when I drive into that city, I realize that by golly, I escaped by dreary blue-collar life and made the big time in the Big Apple". Sure you did, Nana, sure you did. The guy composes five hundred tweets a day, but couldn't put together anything more than a trite version of his gay life story for his retarded book. "Then Opie and I realized we'd struck radio gold"...yawn.

Nothing will ever top that book cover, though. Jesus, what an abortion that thing was, just a total eyesore that screams "throw me into the nearest dumpster". I'd genuinely be ashamed to even have that thing in my house. I have to assume he was hammered when he chose that hilarious picture, where he looks like he's having a boil on his scrotum lanced.

Forum Clout
The editor must've told him to write it with a "working class feel."

Oooof.
He recited it, and his ghostwriter transcribed it. Judging by the quality of the prose, his ghostwriter royally ripped him off, just like all his hired hands inevitably do. The guy probably banged out that pile of shit over a long weekend. And it's not like Nana knows the difference.