Penguicon 2024 will be a “fully masked” event

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
1713164683075.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Big fat pig women now do their makeup really bad and call themselves drag artists so they can be part of the lgbt clique.
I like that “drag shows” are now acceptable yet nobody is allowed to do blackface even though drag is just blackface but mocking women. Women will always get shit on because they are now below the gay community.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Why do these people still do the mask thing? All of their "science" heroes have pretty much said the masks do fuck all but why do they insist on this shit three years later? Someone go ahead and explain to me exacTly.
The mask box clearly states it does not help with COVID. only n95 masks do anything and I guarantee none have them
The real reason why they wear them is they are hideous uggos

The mask box clearly states it does not help with COVID. only n95 masks do anything and I guarantee none have them
The real reason why they wear them is they are hideous uggos

The N95 masks also need to fit so snug that they bruise your skin, and with long wear break your skin. Almost no one outside of the medical professional community correctly wears them.

All of these mask-wearers are virtue signaling retards and mentally ill, insecure losers.