Penguicon 2024 will be a “fully masked” event

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
And the guest of honor is a non binary drag queen (what the fuck is that) named “Baha Blast”

Per their site:

[Baha Blast] is Michigan’s Clown Shapeshifter; with 7 years in drag and even more in cosplay, this multi stage conquering clown is ready to make your day. Baha Blast is so named for their laugh (and of course, the drink) and is finally coming to Penguicon for the first time! They’re known for helping their local communities through Drag events and deep cleanings. They’ve done drag in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Pennsylvania- and soon enough, the Penguicon stage! Stay tuned for a release on their socials (@bahablastdrag) for what they’ll look like the days of the con

For some reason I can’t post pictures on this site but have a look at what this creature looks like.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
And the guest of honor is a non binary drag queen (what the fuck is that) named “Baha Blast”

Per their site:

[Baha Blast] is Michigan’s Clown Shapeshifter; with 7 years in drag and even more in cosplay, this multi stage conquering clown is ready to make your day. Baha Blast is so named for their laugh (and of course, the drink) and is finally coming to Penguicon for the first time! They’re known for helping their local communities through Drag events and deep cleanings. They’ve done drag in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Pennsylvania- and soon enough, the Penguicon stage! Stay tuned for a release on their socials (@bahablastdrag) for what they’ll look like the days of the con

For some reason I can’t post pictures on this site but have a look at what this creature looks like.
IMG_7864.jpeg