Paul tries a dating app

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
IMG_1363.jpeg

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Um, he's a married man with kids? You so desperately want to make Joe into a lolcow but I 100% guarantee you he's a better person than you. You just need something to hate as a way to try to make up for your pathetic faggot existence.
He beat his wife with a frying pan and routinely takes his daughter to school late, speeding recklessly down the emergency lane while recording himself doing it with one hand.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Um, he's a married man with kids? You so desperately want to make Joe into a lolcow but I 100% guarantee you he's a better person than you. You just need something to hate as a way to try to make up for your pathetic faggot existence.
Counterpoint: I never sold drugs, stole valor, abandoned my mother in a nursing home, beat my ex wife, drove recklessly with my child in the car, caused her to miss excessive amounts of School, fucked my brothers wife, shook down my brother for money so I didn't have to work or filed false dmca claims.

Didn't know you guys post reddit cringe here. There was a funny thread I saw last month where a woman said someone started following her on social media with the name of her newly stillborn baby (which very few people knew). She had a partial phone number from the account which matched to her ex sister in law or something like that. It actually reminded me of you guys. As edgy and fawkking bruutttall as the "Pests" see themselves, they will never reach the levels of a scorned woman. YWNBASW.

It's deleted but you can probably find an archive

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Didn't know you guys post reddit cringe here. There was a funny thread I saw last month where a woman said someone started following her on social media with the name of her newly stillborn baby (which very few people knew). She had a partial phone number from the account which matched to her ex sister in law or something like that. It actually reminded me of you guys. As edgy and fawkking bruutttall as the "Pests" see themselves, they will never reach the levels of a scorned woman. YWNBASW.

It's deleted but you can probably find an archive

That's actually fucking brutal

Anyone got a link to both their Instagram