• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats birthday gift to Niki

Honoria

Forum Clout
This is the best I could get of Pat with Microsoft AI. He's right, artists will never be replaced!

geek.jpeg

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
So you use your wife's birthday as an excuse to brag about knowing a Simpsons animator.
Thoughtful and sexy.
Way to flood her basement, Fatsanova
I didn't read the rest of the thread but you can commission all kind of shit these days, just pay like 100 on deviantart or pixiv you can have this, i can guarantee you he paid for this

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat refers to any acquaintance who tolerates him as a friend, including bartenders and waitstaff who are paid to tolerate him and working for tips. It's a mark of a true loser. I was always a pretty well liked guy and I have like 5 friends, who I've been friends with since I was a kid.
Any mutual follow on Twitter is an extremely close, personal friend in Pat's world - especially if they have any sort of accomplishment to their name that he can use to make himself sound like he's in show business/military/politics/etc.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Holy shit, so she isn't even Maltese. Her last name is just Maltese.

She tried to make herself sound exotic by calling herself "Maltese Anna" but she isn't even from there loool.

This bitch is a complete fraud about everything. Just like everyone on twitter.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
She also disowned her mom over politics. What a total loser.
View attachment 210251

Her hatred of her mother has nothing to do with politics. She is just jealous her mom looks much prettier and and younger than her.

Im guessing the father must have had a lot of money but was ugly. Would explain why she looks so odd and is able to LARP as an archer.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Any mutual follow on Twitter is an extremely close, personal friend in Pat's world - especially if they have any sort of accomplishment to their name that he can use to make himself sound like he's in show business/military/politics/etc.
Lol by that logic I'm personal friends with Marshall League.