• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats birthday gift to Niki

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-536-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-on-X-Maltese-Anna-I-just-see-a-pretty-lady-x-com.jpg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Can't even just give his wife a present without bragging about who he's "friends" with. He is one of the most hateable cunts ever I've seen online. After all these years I'm he still surprises me with what a sack of shit he is.

The Simpsons isn't known for its animation and it's fucking sucked for at least 25 years. Nobody is impressed.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Can't even just give his wife a present without bragging about who he's "friends" with. He is one of the most hateable cunts ever I've seen online. After all these years I'm he still surprises me with what a sack of shit he is.

The Simpsons isn't known for its animation and it's fucking sucked for at least 25 years. Nobody is impressed.
Pat refers to any acquaintance who tolerates him as a friend, including bartenders and waitstaff who are paid to tolerate him and working for tips. It's a mark of a true loser. I was always a pretty well liked guy and I have like 5 friends, who I've been friends with since I was a kid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat refers to any acquaintance who tolerates him as a friend, including bartenders and waitstaff who are paid to tolerate him and working for tips. It's a mark of a true loser. I was always a pretty well liked guy and I have like 5 friends, who I've been friends with since I was a kid.
The only time he goes out in a group is with nikis friends. Then he tries to act like they are his friends when he is just tagging along.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The only time he goes out in a group is with nikis friends. Then he tries to act like they are his friends when he is just tagging along.
I’m sure the nikster’s friends find him charming.

“Oh god Niki is bringing Patrick again”
“Seriously? Well I’ll have to make an excuse for my husband because he definitely won’t want to be there”
“Maybe he’ll wear underwear and a shirt that’s fits him this time. I don’t wanna have another eyeful of his moobs, nipples and asscrack whenever he goes to the bathroom 🤢