• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This one was mid af no cap
1091635d-e780-4fc4-a507-9a2bf1b9d2a3_text.gif

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I love how every single time pat gets someone with a sympathetic ear he undermines the narrative he spends every waking hour crafting that everyone is going to prison, etc. Good to know that law enforcement thinks we're all still hilarious, pat πŸ‘
Im just glad his last few interviewers sniffed out that something wasnt quite right and pat wasnt being totally honest so they abandoned the project on pat that they were working on. Pat isnt good at lying.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"I'm a "full time" Sci fi novelist."

The last 3 years of his life have been spent writing shit that's not Sci fi.
Sounds like his insurance gig is a part time seasonal job that he only does the last few months of the year. That shitty tiny tim book isnt going to make up for the three years of missed income writing it.

G

I want to open his mouth as wide as possible to find out where those lines end.

I really can't get a read on Pat. His spastic freak out of, "Because it's funny! It's just so fucking funny!" was in reference to making fun of "people of color" and "the gay situation". So is it a genuine freak out, or just virtue signalling?

Pat doesn't have actual emotions unless you count gluttony. Everything else is an act.

I like rape.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I want to open his mouth as wide as possible to find out where those lines end.

I really can't get a read on Pat. His spastic freak out of, "Because it's funny! It's just so fucking funny!" was in reference to making fun of "people of color" and "the gay situation". So is it a genuine freak out, or just virtue signalling?

Pat doesn't have actual emotions unless you count gluttony. Everything else is an act.

I like rape.
Don't make threats you dipshit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Turn it back on IMMEDIATELY, child. This Peter John Ross fella plays like 10 minutes straight of Matthew Birddick shitting all over Rick while it's picture in picture and you can see him fidget around autistically. He sounds more defeated than ever and looks absolutely horrendous/fat. Audio's not great but this far surpasses any expectations.
You can actually see his fat face getting redder and redder especially when the guy says Pat is just some idiot who doesn't contribute anything to society.

:image_9250: "Oh so I guess you haven't seen my Twitter, at all!"

Rodeo Clown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
You can actually see his fat face getting redder and redder especially when the guy says Pat is just some idiot who doesn't contribute anything to society.

:image_9250: "Oh so I guess you haven't seen my Twitter, at all!"
Best line of the whole thing. He 100% believes he's changing the world with his stolen hot takes. It kind of reminds me of when you see a friend making a mistake they just can't see because it's there life and you know you could help them but they won't listen because you wouldn't in their shoes. Pat thinks the entire world is like that, if the world just read his twitter the problems would all be solved.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He thinks his twitter account is saving the world. I have always though he felt that way but to hear him say it. He thinks he is a freedom fighter by drunk tweeting. He is so delusional. Get over yourself pat. You have disappointed everyone around you.