• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I tapped out ten seconds in. Not only is the audio awful but the first thing Mr. Potato Head says is word-for-word the bio blurb that's on Amazon or his website or whatever. He spews nothing but pre-programmed words every time he speaks because he doesn't understand why words have any meaning. It's exactly why he wouldn't go live on air with Ben Shapiro and when cornered by Josiah, had a monumental meltdown. He can't think on his hooves because there's no substance to him as a person, no feelings, thought, or genuine emotion.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s been interviewed by several podcasts and on television: such as Inside Edition, and NBC nightly news. He has now been downgraded to a shitty bar interview with bad audio and video quality.
I think this was Pat hoping this guy would make a documentary about his story after he saw that Porsalin, True Crime, and these new short docs are being made about him and cant control the narrative.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I tapped out ten seconds in. Not only is the audio awful but the first thing Mr. Potato Head says is word-for-word the bio blurb that's on Amazon or his website or whatever. He spews nothing but pre-programmed words every time he speaks because he doesn't understand why words have any meaning. It's exactly why he wouldn't go live on air with Ben Shapiro and when cornered by Josiah, had a monumental meltdown. He can't think on his hooves because there's no substance to him as a person, no feelings, thought, or genuine emotion.
The audio gets slightly better when he changes location. Lots of milk in this one. It's worth the watch.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
This picture would be a great Photoshop, wouldn't it?

Pat.jpg

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Turn it back on IMMEDIATELY, child. This Peter John Ross fella plays like 10 minutes straight of Matthew Birddick shitting all over Rick while it's picture in picture and you can see him fidget around autistically. He sounds more defeated than ever and looks absolutely horrendous/fat. Audio's not great but this far surpasses any expectations.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This video was submitted to RickiLeaks anonymously via DMs. It being a large file, RickiLeaks reached out to Independent Journalist Josiah Muñoz and asked him to host it on his YT channel. The interview was conducted about a week ago with Pat zooming in from The Garage, one of his second, better new watering holes.

For those OOTL - How did this interview come to be? Well, sonnyboo (Peter Ross) is a documentarian who is currently making a documentary about a mentally ill schizophrenic LOLcow and all-around shitbag named Matthew Berdyck. Matthew is just a fat schizo retard who spends 18 hrs/day threatening and harassing people online, always looking for new threats and insults to throw at his "haters", one of them being Ross. After hearing of Patrick's story from his NBC News clip, Matthew began telling all the people he has internet beefs with that he "is the leader of the trolls that SWATted Patrick 42 times" "controls the OnA Forum" and "can send Patrick's trolls after anyone I like at the drop of a hat" amongst other ridiculous claims. Hearing this, and wanting to find out if Matthew's claims were true, Ross reached out to Patrick and conducted the following interview.

Merged Thread when Matthew Berdyck joined the forum and faggily argued with people for 70+ pages before getting banned: Starts here https://new.onaforums.net/threads/d...matthew-broderick.50095/page-129#post-1130692

Mmmmmmm... boy are you fat.

Haven't gained a pound-- old Pineapple Head

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Its why his whole grift is done on twitter. He can block/ignore any questions he wants to avoid and can plagiarize using google the correct answers to sound like he knows what he is talking about. Every time he is in person and has to interact with an actual person he falls apart when it veers outside of his "script".

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He had to take the interview outside because there was a lot of STEEL in the building.

....so anyway...
It wasnt outside. The building has a bar side called The Garage and a sit down restaurant side called The Truckstop connected. Pat had to move to the quieter part because he is a fucking idiot that thought a noisy bar is a good idea just so he can humble brag to the staff that he is an important boy that gets interviewed on all the troll stories he is always complaining about to them. He did the same with the staff at Hooligans until he embarrassed himself so much that he is either scared to return or they told him they no longer want his patronage.

Last edited: