• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was up at 4am, on Christmas, childing people on X/Twitter about Rittenhouse

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Law Pat is such a retard. It dies matter that he didn't purchase the gun. It dies matter it was already in WI. It dies matter he was legally old enough to carry it because all those things meant it was self defense. All these retards who didn't watch the trial and just repeat what the news reported make me want to set them on fire. Or worse, legal expert pat just making shit up and pretending that effects actual legal statute.
Nice " dies" stupid

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Rick seems really out of step with the greater lib mind on this one. The majority shut the fuck up about Rittenhouse once the full video of the encounter leaked.

I wrote “seems” because I think he’s using this to goose his engagement. He’s in dopamine deficit since he locked replies.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Rick seems really out of step with the greater lib mind on this one. The majority shut the fuck up about Rittenhouse once the full video of the encounter leaked.

I wrote “seems” because I think he’s using this to goose his engagement. He’s in dopamine deficit since he locked replies.
The only thing I've ever seen normal people say against the rittenhouse situation is "well why was he there, he isn't from there, etc." like pat was trying to as a last ditch effort, but they shut up when you point out it's like a 20 minute drive and iirc he had a job there so he kind of did have a reason to be there and care about retards burning businesses (usually out of towners themselves). In the end who gives a fuck though, kyle got acquitted and probably has had a nice payday from it while faggots like pat cope and seethe and grow fat and grey haired justifying looting footlocker in the name of st. floyd.

Forum Clout
When's Pat's NPC programmers over at CNN can't even muster up a defence for these "victims" , why are you still bothering?

I think a firmware update is in order.

1000010070.png