• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was up at 4am, on Christmas, childing people on X/Twitter about Rittenhouse

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1703556334477.png

Forum Clout
lol why is this fat loser spending Christmas Day arguing over old news? I really don’t get how someone’s life can be so devoid of anything that they spend a day for friends and family arguing on twitter about something from fuck knows how many news cycles ago. He must be banned from all the Christmas gatherings going on. I guess there’s only so much ranting about Trump and atalkers before everyone gets together and says don’t invite that asshole anymore.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
This is always like a really retarded game of rock paper scissors when Pat gets into arguments.

When people bring up the facts that disprove the narrative - "I'm sorry you're so stupid, i already won, try again" snarky ignoring-dismissal beats that.
Then someone can ignore the subject with him and bring up some ad-hom evidence of Pat being a piece of shit - "enjoy prison stlaker" beats that.

Pat literally never loses an argument, he's untouchably retarded

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That Bob fella has been giving the Pig a straight BEATING for the past 36 hours. Pig's still going with him, sweatin' buckets and seethin hard. HB pointed Bob to payquasi.lol and he's already a full patposter. Great stuff.

View attachment 173102
View attachment 173097
View attachment 173096
View attachment 173099
View attachment 173100
View attachment 173103
Its amazing how he tries to pretend his legal history isnt real. All of these documents would hold up in court.

Forum Clout
That Bob fella has been giving the Pig a straight BEATING for the past 36 hours. Pig's still going with him, sweatin' buckets and seethin hard. HB pointed Bob to payquasi.lol and he's already a full patposter. Great stuff.

View attachment 173102
View attachment 173097
View attachment 173096
View attachment 173099
View attachment 173100
View attachment 173103
Always love seeing a new Pat poster born. To know Pat is to hate him…..”why us?” Indeed, fatty.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Law Pat is such a retard. It does matter that he didn't purchase the gun. It does matter it was already in WI. It does matter he was legally old enough to carry it because all those things meant it was self defense. All these retards who didn't watch the trial and just repeat what the news reported make me want to set them on fire. Or worse, legal expert pat just making shit up and pretending that effects actual legal statute.

Last edited: