• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was up at 4am, on Christmas, childing people on X/Twitter about Rittenhouse

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
1000004723.jpg

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
I'm spending Christmas with my family, and just watched my nephews and niece open their presents. It's a beautiful morning, and I'm only checking the forums as a lark, something to do between making memories with the ones I love.

Patrick, you are without a doubt, the saddest man on the planet. Enjoy spending your day thinking about us, loser.

Forum Clout
I'm spending Christmas with my family, and just watched my nephews and niece open their presents. It's a beautiful morning, and I'm only checking the forums as a lark, something to do between making memories with the ones I love.

Patrick, you are without a doubt, the saddest man on the planet. Enjoy spending your day thinking about us, loser.
Same brotherman. Pigger is probably glued to these forums rn, while I’m merely checking in whilst i take a dump. He probably has no idea what his daughter wanted for Christmas. Sad. And fat

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Same brotherman. Pigger is probably glued to these forums rn, while I’m merely checking in whilst i take a dump. He probably has no idea what his daughter wanted for Christmas. Sad. And fat
I'm sitting here, soaking in the love while I watch my kid (who I spend Christmas day with, Pig, something you've never done) and the mess of wrapping paper and torn cardboard. I'm not sleeping off an Xmas Eve of drinking in a bar with black sheep losers. People like us really do win in the end, while Niki and Rick have nothing but toys for each other.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He really is a fascist, the USA is one country and the right to bear arms applies to all 50 states, he doesn't require permission to enter any of the cities within US borders. He assumes also all the George Floyds that day were also from that city and weren't insurgents. Bah, why am I even wasting my time, we all know this and I'm mad I got sucked into a pat post on Christmas