Patrick S. Tomlinson recites Total Nigger Death during Nick Rekieta's arraignment hearing for possession of greater than 25 grams of cocaine.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Why would you have an ounce of blow? Was he selling or just a heavy daily user that needed that much on hand?

An OZ aint that much for an addict rly. Me and @FezFuckedBabyLove would get an OZ of heroin every payday just to hold us over until we could score again. Id sell the occasional bag here and there to friends but usually itd just be for myself. An OZ of coke for a fiend will last a few days max. He had his labor day weekend sorted.

RobertMewler

He's facing a max sentence of 25 years in prison. There are also gun charges. The other guy's wife that they were with who was charged with exactly the same thing was already out of jail before the arraignment, which most likely means that she snitched on all of them and they have literally no options other than to beg for a deal.
No, she was not charged with the same. She was initially held on drug charges but later released; the prosecutor probably figured since she was only visiting and not a resident there was no solid reason to prosecute her (as detailed in the order for detention): https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwawd-nick-rekieta-arrested-on-drug-charges.55543/post-1276279

Some faggot wanmbe OnA radio personality from nowhere, Minnesota close to where Rikieita lives. Theres no reason you should care or know about any of these people really.
I meant who is the rekita and why should I care that he was arrested

If this is one of those kiwi farm cows or whatever I'll be very disappointed and I might say something nasty

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
Why would you have an ounce of blow? Was he selling or just a heavy daily user that needed that much on hand?

An OZ aint that much for an addict rly. Me and @FezFuckedBabyLove would get an OZ of heroin every payday just to hold us over until we could score again. Id sell the occasional bag here and there to friends but usually itd just be for myself. An OZ of coke for a fiend will last a few days max. He had his labor day weekend sorted.
Yeah pretty much. A lot of coke heads can plow through an 8 ball in a whole weekend. Put 3 of them together, basically partying all the time, and it starts to make sense. Just from looking at him, this probably wasn't his first ounce either. Though I could be wrong, be pretty funny if he got busted on his first. And that's what he deserves for being a retarded junkie!