Patrick S. Tomlinson recites Total Nigger Death during Nick Rekieta's arraignment hearing for possession of greater than 25 grams of cocaine.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Did he really have more than 25grams of coke? That’s so much lol
He's facing a max sentence of 25 years in prison. There are also gun charges. The other guy's wife that they were with who was charged with exactly the same thing was already out of jail before the arraignment, which most likely means that she snitched on all of them and they have literally no options other than to beg for a deal.

1716572145023.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Damn so Nick got an ounce of blow and each of them likely took a gram out of it before they got popped. Unless he was getting it offline its probably garbage considering theyre in Minnesota. Aint cheap regardless though. An ounce of good blow is anywhere from $1,000-2,000 depending on who/where it comes from. Meth is sssoooo much cheaper.

Last i saw on KF everyone said it was .25 grams. Not 25

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Damn so Nick got an ounce of blow and each of them likely took a gram out of it before they got popped. Unless he was getting it offline its probably garbage considering theyre in Minnesota. Aint cheap regardless though. An ounce of good blow is anywhere from $1,000-2,000 depending on who/where it comes from. Meth is sssoooo much cheaper.

Last i saw on KF everyone said it was .25 grams. Not 25

You can get in trouble for .25g? I guess you could but it seems so little it seems stupid to consider, I’ve had little baggies with that in residue and forgot a lot and treated them like loose cigarettes. It’s like driving home after 5 bud lights isn’t really a crime.

You can get in trouble for .25g? I guess you could but it seems so little it seems stupid to consider, I’ve had little baggies with that in residue and forgot a lot and treated them like loose cigarettes. It’s like driving home after 5 bud lights isn’t really a crime.
I know what you mean, but the gun changes everything. No gun and they probably toss it or confiscate it