• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick learns a new slur

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No, no, no. Papa Tomlinson was the only barfighter/rodeo clown/mechanic/horrific car crash survivor/electrician in rural Wisconsin who never said anything racial...unless it was to talk about how brave They all are.
My 90 year old grandma says her dad -- an Irish Catholic farmer born in 1898 -- never said racist shit when she was growing up.
I'm pretty skeptical, but there probably have always been people who didn't give enough of a shit to make racism their brand and just went about their day

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
My 90 year old grandma says her dad -- an Irish Catholic farmer born in 1898 -- never said racist shit when she was growing up.
I'm pretty skeptical, but there probably have always been people who didn't give enough of a shit to make racism their brand and just went about their day
My Great Great Grandfather left here in 1861 and when he got to Illinois he joined the Union army. He was opposed to slavery despite hailing from Louisiana which probably had the most humane form of slavery if there is such a thing. My Grandfather wasn’t racist, he admired the Tuskegee Airmen and served in the Pacific in WWII. He was always of the Opinion that the Japanese were a more formidable enemy than the Germans. They were so fanatical they didn’t believe in surrender.

On the other side my great grandfather loved the word Jiggaboo 😂🤣 back in the 60’s when my dad was young he took him down to New Orleans to a ball game for the old Pelicans minor league team. They went to a restaurant in a hotel and when they got on the elevator he asked my dad who was like 8 or 9 at the time “have you ever seen so many Jigs in your life?” He also served in the Pacific in WWII in the Marines and hated the Japanese. He always said “Jap” or “Nip” and followed it with bastards, when he referred to them.

G

I've been calling those mutt factories mudsharks and coal burners since I was fawkin 18 SNIFF

Also I don't like how he implied covid is down the bench of white supremacists, he's at least a second string white supremacist, possibly first if he still has good knees
Damn right, I may be just a role player in my nigger hate these days, but back in the day I was in the game every single day, good enough to carry my Klan team. Even now depending on what nigger I'm facing, I can still be just like Ruth or Cobb.

G

My Great Great Grandfather left here in 1861 and when he got to Illinois he joined the Union army. He was opposed to slavery despite hailing from Louisiana which probably had the most humane form of slavery if there is such a thing. My Grandfather wasn’t racist, he admired the Tuskegee Airmen and served in the Pacific in WWII. He was always of the Opinion that the Japanese were a more formidable enemy than the Germans. They were so fanatical they didn’t believe in surrender.

On the other side my great grandfather loved the word Jiggaboo 😂🤣 back in the 60’s when my dad was young he took him down to New Orleans to a ball game for the old Pelicans minor league team. They went to a restaurant in a hotel and when they got on the elevator he asked my dad who was like 8 or 9 at the time “have you ever seen so many Jigs in your life?” He also served in the Pacific in WWII in the Marines and hated the Japanese. He always said “Jap” or “Nip” and followed it with bastards, when he referred to them.
Your dad's grandfather was right.