• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick learns a new slur

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Here's some new one's you could teach Mr "Very Online".

Lol
Screenshot_20220413-222750.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I supposed to believe he was raised by a professional bullrider and leathersmith but doesn't know racial slurs
No, no, no. Papa Tomlinson was the only barfighter/rodeo clown/mechanic/horrific car crash survivor/electrician in rural Wisconsin who never said anything racial...unless it was to talk about how brave They all are.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He claims to be from a super white racist Wisconsin redneck town yet isn’t familiar with racist slurs? Sounds like his awful hometown wasn’t as racist as he claims. That or nobody interacted with him and he stayed inside all day. I don’t think a black person even lived in his town growing up.

There’s a popular GIF online featuring a shark swimming in mud he’s had to have seen but the idiot didn’t get the reference.

G

He claims to be from a super white racist Wisconsin redneck town yet isn’t familiar with racist slurs? Sounds like his awful hometown wasn’t as racist as he claims. That or nobody interacted with him and he stayed inside all day. I don’t think a black person even lived in his town growing up.

There’s a popular GIF online featuring a shark swimming in mud he’s had to have seen but the idiot didn’t get the reference.
Maybe they were so racist that none of the pretty little blonds didn't bed down with the 2 niggers in school and never got called it lol.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
it's hilarious they went that way, like "Afro-engineering" what? Is this a new PC term. And then same thing, same thing, OHHH that one

Like what'd you call when you have a joint and you're buddy's getting it all wet with his lips?
View attachment 35092
Afro-watering?
Afro-Engineering, is that what they call Jig-Rigging now? I know in other parts of the country it’s “N*****-Rigging” but around here it’s Jig Rigging. And a beater car with big rims is also a “Jig Rig” or “Spook Sled”