• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick just can’t stand parents who want to raise their daughters!

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
IMG_5340.jpeg
IMG_5341.jpeg

I don’t care about this coal burner who airs her dirty laundry for the world to see, but it’s remarkable he thinks this behavior is “right”

G

Politics aside, what a cunt of a daughter

In a somewhat Ironic fashion, the mother is just experiencing some karma.

I'm sure her mom (niglet's grandma) could've posted the same picture 30 years ago:
three decades of love, all thrown away because my daughter decided to share a joint with deiontay and got knocked up with a mongrel baby,
Her reasoning for disavowing me was that I was a racist white person.

reap the wind, sow the whirlwind , old seamstress hippie cunt.

G

In a somewhat Ironic fashion, the mother is just experiencing some karma.

I'm sure her mom (niglet's grandma) could've posted the same picture 30 years ago:
three decades of love, all thrown away because my daughter decided to share a joint with deiontay and got knocked up with a mongrel baby,
Her reasoning for disavowing me was that I was a racist white person.

reap the wind, sow the whirlwind , old seamstress hippie cunt.
Back then he was probably more likely a Leroy or Rufus than a Deiontay

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The idea of cutting off an actual blood relative over a political difference is complete insanity. May as well sever the tie over liking different TV show characters.
Anyone who takes politics that seriously to the point you cut family members out shows the daughter is the mentally ill one. Remember, Pat encouraged people to get into fights / hate their family members if they vote differently than him.