Patrick is now tweeting out his own penis picture

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
anyone have that tweet of patricks were is going on about sending "raging erections" to haters or whatever he said? seems that thread would be a perfect place to share that.. tho these melt brains wouldn't change their opinions.. literal walking, talking zombies, the whole lot of em. heaven forbid they look at both sides of a story.

G

anyone have that tweet of patricks were is going on about sending "raging erections" to haters or whatever he said? seems that thread would be a perfect place to share that.. tho these melt brains wouldn't change their opinions.. literal walking, talking zombies, the whole lot of em. heaven forbid they look at both sides of a story.

They don’t care about facts dude
You could show them Patrick’s mugshot for a cp booking and they wouldn’t believe it because he’s on their team
demoralization

[MEDIA=youtube]IQPsKvG6WMI[/MEDIA]

NigelCumia

Much like the devil Pat mixes lies with the truth. It's pretty obvious the person is ban evading to troll him but that's not dramatic enough. They stole the footage (it was given to the news for public broadcast) by the person who swatted him 9 times (one person did it all? You can say with complete certainty it was THIS guy?)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1670456516049.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Fair use is an affirmative defense that can be raised in response to claims by a copyright owner that a person is infringing a copyright. Fair use permits a party to use a copyrighted work without the copyright owner’s permission for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

Ask Pig why he is so vehemently opposed to the US legal doctrine of fair use, in direct opposition of the vast majority of successful writers and pundits.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Fair use is an affirmative defense that can be raised in response to claims by a copyright owner that a person is infringing a copyright. Fair use permits a party to use a copyrighted work without the copyright owner’s permission for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

Ask Pig why he is so vehemently opposed to the US legal doctrine of fair use, in direct opposition of the vast majority of successful writers and pundits.
Pat has no problem using others pics but use one of him and all of a sudden he thinks he is the supreme commander of images he personally shared on a public website. He really drank himself retarded.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
If you’re not trolling Pat on Twitter, you’re really missing out. This man has just shown his 50k followers his penis because my account tweeted it to an audience of two followers View attachment 82225
Rick says the person behind that Twitter account is the same person behind all of the harassment the last four years, so I guess I'm talking to the one and only guy right now, this is so exciting!

G

I know Lynne Robinson is an old lady/ progressive dyke but even she must be getting pretty fed up and disturbed/disgusted with Pat at this point. I hope she cuts of funding to the fraud enterprise that is the Patrick and Niki marriage.
I’m always surprised when people post this. They obviously don’t care. I mean these are his in-laws. As if Pat would marry into an infant baby child family of fascists. There’s no way they’re not on his side.