Patrick is now tweeting out his own penis picture

I don't have a twitter account so maybe a brotherman could see what the full process is here, but the first fucking step, the step that is shown to anyone even without an account, is to tell them "I am the copyright owner." WHAT FUCKING COPYRIGHT YOU DUMB FUCKS
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 12.44.30 PM.png

i am not a lawyer and all i know about DMCA is from youtubers who complain about it because (((copyright owners))) have automated systems that flag fucking everything even if they literally use half a second of a song. copyright is a real, concrete, legal thing, tweeting a picture is not a copyright.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
I don't have a twitter account so maybe a brotherman could see what the full process is here, but the first fucking step, the step that is shown to anyone even without an account, is to tell them "I am the copyright owner." WHAT FUCKING COPYRIGHT YOU DUMB FUCKSView attachment 82239

i am not a lawyer and all i know about DMCA is from youtubers who complain about it because (((copyright owners))) have automated systems that flag fucking everything even if they literally use half a second of a song. copyright is a real, concrete, legal thing, tweeting a picture is not a copyright.
wrong again stlaker, jail awaits.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its hilarious that its always old women that come to pats defense. Its probably always been like that where old women have to come to his rescue to shame and shake their finger at people picking on him. Does pat have ties to the Bingo Mafia? Speculate.

eo00L1.jpg
His follower base is majority old cat women, they enjoy him because he’s moody and hysterical just like them.

G

Now seems as good a time as any for "stalkers" to scour his rather extensive Twitter post history for any and all images and video from news sources and ask if he has "consent" to post them.
Feel free to use this IG screenshot of this fucking maniac [URL]https://i.redd.it/1ar56rfeheq21.jpg[/URL]

Also this fucking fraud bullshit [URL]https://imgur.io/pp8nWiJ?r[/URL]

Fucking fat ass. Fat, too.